Married white fem cheating with black man

I've been talking to several of the guys here who contacted me, and I've decided to not pursue cucking my husband. I just don't think hed accept that and it would just create problems. I think the best thing for me is to continue seeing my BF on the side, maybe more often if I can. He says hed love that if I can. Thanks for all the input and advise. It really helped me decide what is best for my situation.

I've been talking to several of the guys here who contacted me, and I've decided to not pursue cucking my husband. I just don't think hed accept that and it would just create problems. I think the best thing for me is to continue seeing my BF on the side, maybe more often if I can. He says hed love that if I can. Thanks for all the input and advise. It really helped me decide what is best for my situation.
By traditional meaning of the word you are cuckolding him.

"A cuckold is a man who has been betrayed by his wife. If your wife cuckolds you, she is cheating on you with a different man. This is an old-fashioned word you can find in many Shakespeare plays, though cuckolding is certainly older than Shakespeare and will always exist as long as there are marriages."

Thanks for the compliment. I hope that you are right and nobody suspects.
You’re doing well now by keeping your face and hair hidden. Don’t tell anyone, not even your best girlfriends because people are lousy at keeping secrets. This is too juicy and people will spill the beans. Keep all the joy you are getting from black cock to yourself and your partners, and you will enjoy this part of the Lifestyle. And play safe. Your health is important.

You’re doing well now by keeping your face and hair hidden. Don’t tell anyone, not even your best girlfriends because people are lousy at keeping secrets. This is too juicy and people will spill the beans. Keep all the joy you are getting from black cock to yourself and your partners, and you will enjoy this part of the Lifestyle. And play safe. Your health is important.
Correct!

Back