Married to a Bull

equippedblk

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
NC, US
Neither of us was looking for LTR when we met. I had gals, a steady QOS, and career to manage. NGL, the moment I first saw her I thought she was stuck up with a really nice ass and full breasts. I told myself, you gotta get some of that. During the 2nd day of new employee orientation, I made it a point to sit next to her. TBH, I don't even know what we talked about, all I know is in short order we were in the living room of my 40s era bungalow & we kissed before going out to a local bar and ended up back at the crib.

Before diving into to all the details about the rest, a moment about the kiss. When folks talk about fireworks or whatever, that's exactly how we both felt after that first kiss. It was truly "magical". Fast forward to later that night, I pitched my A game. Now my dawgs out there feel me on this, but my mindset that night was not get urs and dip, it was, spring her ass on this good dik. That's exactly what it was, that night changed both our lives.

💩 got real, she had the good white pussy and she is loyal to a fault. At first I tried to shake her cause I didn't have time for a serious relationship, she persisted. Then I had to tell her the truth, "Look baby, the reason we can't get together on my off day is because I'm a bull and I have a "hotwife" that I've been seeing for over a year now that drops by on Weds and she my gal. It took a minute for me to level with her on this reality but it needed to be said. She was like OK. OK? For real, she was like yeah. Without saying a word to her, I cut them all loose and focused on her out of respect.

Long story short, all these years later she still my #1. We've had tons of fun and she still down with me being a bull when it's time to knock off a MWF. She's filmed me doing Hotwives and told me she thinks it's hot. She's had her fair share of fun too. Anyway I guess the point is, this lifestyle is more than meets the eye. wifelips.jpg012.jpg

Last edited:
Neither of us was looking for LTR when we met. I had gals, a steady QOS, and career to manage. NGL, the moment I first saw her I thought she was stuck up with a really nice ass and full breasts. I told myself, you gotta get some of that. During the 2nd day of new employee orientation, I made it a point to sit next to her. TBH, I don't even know what we talked about, all I know is in short order we were in the living room of my 40s era bungalow & we kissed before going out to a local bar and ended up back at the crib.

Before diving into to all the details about the rest, a moment about the kiss. When folks talk about fireworks or whatever, that's exactly how we both felt after that first kiss. It was truly "magical". Fast forward to later that night, I pitched my A game. Now my dawgs out there feel me on this, but my mindset that night was not get urs and dip, it was, spring her ass on this good dik. That's exactly what it was, that night changed both our lives.

💩 got real, she had the good white pussy and she is loyal to a fault. At first I tried to shake her cause I didn't have time for a serious relationship, she persisted. Then I had to tell her the truth, "Look baby, the reason we can't get together on my off day is because I'm a bull and I have a "hotwife" that I've been seeing for over a year now that drops by on Weds and she my gal. It took a minute for me to level with her on this reality but it needed to be said. She was like OK. OK? For real, she was like yeah. Without saying a word to her, I cut them all loose and focused on her out of respect.

Long story short, all these years later she still my #1. We've had tons of fun and she still down with me being a bull when it's time to knock off a MWF. She's filmed me doing Hotwives and told me she thinks it's hot. She's had her fair share of fun too. Anyway I guess the point is, this lifestyle is more than meets the eye. View attachment 7380911View attachment 7380913
Amazing story I love reading it you have a very special wife you should be so lucky it's hard to find a wife that understands and supports you and also has fun I am married for 20 years 10 years ago I fully feminized my husband and I have trained him to be a sissy cuckold I also have one very special black bull it's had a girlfriend for 10 years and she understands everything too I'm also bisexual and his girlfriend is too where we have threesomes and we make my sissy husband watch he's very happy too she is too the three of us are very good friends they will come over and spend the whole weekend here I even have gone out with them special parties or there is black and white couples will the three of us play a dominant role at the parties for couples who want to be dominated by either a black bull or buy a female three of us have a lot of fun dominating couples best part is all the husbands r sissies and their wife's like like to see them being humiliated

Amazing story I love reading it you have a very special wife you should be so lucky it's hard to find a wife that understands and supports you and also has fun I am married for 20 years 10 years ago I fully feminized my husband and I have trained him to be a sissy cuckold I also have one very special black bull it's had a girlfriend for 10 years and she understands everything too I'm also bisexual and his girlfriend is too where we have threesomes and we make my sissy husband watch he's very happy too she is too the three of us are very good friends they will come over and spend the whole weekend here I even have gone out with them special parties or there is black and white couples will the three of us play a dominant role at the parties for couples who want to be dominated by either a black bull or buy a female three of us have a lot of fun dominating couples best part is all the husbands r sissies and their wife's like like to see them being humiliated
In other words having your own black bull or access to a BBC has changed you sexual existence and life?

Back