Married Flight Attendants Layover (Story)

MikeE93

Male
From
FL, US
Mandy, a flight attendant for a major airline was on a long work layover in Las Vegas. She was supposed to catch up on sleep and rest in her hotel room, but she had other plans. Mandy is 32, married to a faithful husband named Justin, and gorgeous. She is a little thick but in all the right places. Her pale skin is accentuated by millions of freckles. Her hair long and black and her eyes a gorgeous hazel. Mandy was feeling lonely and horny after being away from home for 6 days now. She needed some drinks and social interaction to relieve the stress of flying.

She absolutely loved everything about her career choice and everything the job entailed, but after long consecutive days it wore on her. Mandy had been based at many different stations during her career and for sure enjoyed the single life of being a flight attendant. Something about black men intrigued her and that was always her preference of man until she met Justin. They truly love each other and were destined to be together.

Mandy and Justin recently quit drinking alcohol to better theirselves and make better life decisions. Well, what Justin doesn’t know wont hurt was the kind of attitude she had when on trips. She decided to buy a bottle of wine at the hotel bar before heading to her room for the evening. Her dress was a purple, form fitting, low v cut neck that showed just the perfect amount of cleavage to be teasing but still appropriate. Her uniform also included stockings, black heels, and additional jewelry to make her look that much more attractive. Diamond earrings, a thin gold necklace with the letter J, cute watch, and a permanent anklet. As she paid for her bottle, she noticed a tall, handsome, black man standing nearby. He had a very muscular build, a big smile, and Mandy couldn’t help but stare. He noticed her staring, and they both locked eyes. Still being in uniform and holding a full bottle of wine, Mandy looked away and strutted off to her room pulling her travel bags.

While in her room, she slipped out of her uniform, letting it fall to the floor, and slid into a silky robe provided by the hotel. She never wore panties with her uniform because it made her feel edgy. She would never even pack underwear or panties in her travel bag for that matter. Mandy lit some candles, put on some music, and poured herself a glass of wine. It didn’t take long at all for her to polish off the entire bottle of wine and boy was she feeling buzzed. She had been talking on the phone with her husband but she cut the conversation off. Mandy told him how she was going to bed because she was exhausted from a long day of flying around. He understood and they said their good nights.

Mandy was feeling great and the alcohol wouldn’t let her shake the thought of the black man that was at the hotel bar earlier. She knew the chance of seeing him again was slim to none, and she promised herself she would never step out on Justin, but she was curious and wanted more drinks. She put on a pair of black yoga pants and a white spaghetti strap top that exposed tons of her large beautiful breasts. Her jaw dropped and a wave or excitement went through her spine when she seen he was still there. Being practically ******* and and losing a lot of self control, she didn’t even hesitate walking over to him. “Hi there,” she said, offering him a *******. “I’m Mandy. I couldn’t help but notice you over here earlier but was too nervous to say hi. You look like you could use some company.”

The man, who introduced himself as Q, grinned and accepted the *******. They chatted for a while. During conversation and a few more drinks, they both became very strongly intoxicated and touchy. His hand rested on her thigh while her other hand interlocked fingers with his. Both laughed, flirted, and had their faces very close staring into each other’s eyes as they talked. They both went silent for a second and Q laid a juicy, lust driven kiss on her mouth. This set a fire inside Mandy that was out of control. She missed being single and sleeping around with black studs on layovers. Giving in to her desire, she invited him back to her hotel room.

“I’m married,” she admitted in slurs, as they stumbled into the room. “But I wont let that stop me when I’m away from home. My husband doesn’t need to know.”

Q didn’t say a word, but oh was he intrigued! She poured them both another glass of wine and they settled onto the bed. Before long, they were kissing passionately, their hands roaming over each other’s bodies. Q started to undress her, kissing her body as he revealed more skin. He ripped her small top off then removed her bra and licked her nipples. Mandy moaned louder and ran her fingers through his hair. Q moved down to her yoga pants and pulled them down. He spread her legs apart and started to eat her pussy. Mandy gasped and grabbed the sheets. Q's tongue was magic, and he knew exactly where to touch her. She was laid back on the bed, legs wide open with her hand on his head pulling his tongue deeper into her.

Suddenly, her phone started to ring. It was Justin, Mandy ignored the call, focusing on the intense pleasure building inside her.

But Justin wasn’t about to give up. He kept calling, over and over again. Mandy finally answered, her voice slurred and breathless.

“Hello?” she said, cooing as Q continued to vigorously eat her pussy.

“Mandy, where are you? Why aren’t you answering your phone?” Justin demanded.

Mandy didn’t respond. She was too busy getting licked and sucked on, her body writhing and moaning with pleasure.

She couldn't take it anymore. She needed his cock inside her. She pushed him away and got on her knees. Setting the phone next to her on speaker phone. She looked up at him and took his cock in her mouth. Q groaned and closed his eyes. Mandy sucked his cock like a pro, using her tongue and lips to pleasure him. She could feel his cock getting harder and bigger in her mouth as she ran her tongue back and forth his entire length.

Justin could hear the strange noises in the background, and he knew something was up.

“Mandy, what the fuck is going on? Are you okay?” he asked, his voice filled with concern.

“Im fine babe… Im fine” she slurred as she slobbered all over his gorgeous manhood now shiny and covered in saliva.

“Im not playing around, what the fuck is going on?” Justin barked.

“Noth.. augh.. ing Just! Im just…..tired and can… ugg..ugg..ugg.. barely keep my eyes open, Im sorry but I drank a lot tod….ayyyy” Q was throat fucking her while she responded. Her eyes watering and makeup now running down her face from his onslaught.

Q pulled his cock out of her mouth put a condom on and pushed Mandy onto the bed. He spread her legs apart and entered her. Mandy gasped as she felt his thick cock filling her up. Q started to fuck her hard and deep, making her moan much more loudly and uncontrolled. Mandy felt her orgasm building up inside her. She was about to cum when Q pulled out and took off the condom.

“Baby, seriously it’s okay you had some drinks but are you sure everything is okay? Something sounds really strange like your moaning” Justins voice now filled with lots of concern.

“Ughhh.. yes babe. Im fine!” She squealed

Mandy looked at Q, surprised. "What are you doing?" she asked. Q smiled and said, "I want to fill you up, baby. I want to breed you." Mandy felt a shiver run down her spine. She had never done that before, but she wanted it. She wanted to feel Q's cum inside her. Q entered her again, this time without a condom. He started to fuck her harder and deeper, making her moan louder.

“What the fuckkk!” Justin yelled, losing his patience.

Mandy couldn’t answer. She was too busy getting fucked, her body on the verge of cumming.

“Ohhh myy fucking gawddd Q! Im in luvvvvv with that big black dick daddy!” BEAT THIS FUCKING PUSSY UP!! UGHHH” She screamed.

She could feel every single vein and part of his huge meat inside her, filling her up and stretching her wide. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper inside her, taking all 11 inches of his massive dark cock. She could feel his balls slapping against her ass as he pounded into her, harder and harder. Justin continued shouting on the phone but to no avail. Q grabbed the phone from her and put it right inbetween their legs.

All Justin could hear now was the same sounds that filled the room. Two wet bodies slamming into each other, Mandys pussy juice sloshing and splashing with every thunderous thrust, and loud moans that could be heard in the entirety of the hotel.

Q could feel Mandy’s pussy tightening around his dick, and he knew she was close. He pounded into her harder and harder, grunting with effort. You would think the bed was about to collapse by how hard he was burying his black rock into her. Suddenly, Mandy let out an ear piercing scream, her body shaking with pleasure as she came the hardest in her life. Q couldn’t hold back any longer, and he started pumping wave after wave of his black seed deep inside her womb. She felt his hot cum spraying into her, and that quickly drove her into another massive orgasm. She screamed again, digging her nails into his back, legs still wrapped around his waist as her pussy was contracting and releasing, being sure to milk every last drop from his superior dick.

Q collapsed on top of her, still inside her. They both panted and caught their breath.

Mandy looked at Q and smiled. "That was amazing," she said. Q smiled back and said, "I think Justin knows you just got fucked.” Mandy laughed and kissed him. She felt his cum leaking out of her pussy, and she didn't care. She felt satisfied and happy.

Justin had hung up the phone and there were no missed calls. However, there was a text.

“Baby, that was so hot listening to you getting fucked and hearing you cum so hard! I couldn’t help but cum too while listening. I won’t be a bother for the rest of the night but tell Q to stay over and give me a call in the morning. Enjoy, I love you!”

Mandy and Q read it together and both chuckled in shock. They kissed deeply and pulled the covers over them. Mandy isn’t on any form of birth control and the condom should have never been removed but that is old news now. Q smiled to himself, knowing he had given Mandy the best fuck of her life. He knew she would never forget him, and he was glad he could be the one to show her what real pleasure felt like. Q leaned in and whispered in Mandy's ear, "I'm not done with you yet." Mandy smiled, knowing she would be begging for more all night long. She is addicted to Qs powerful black cock. His own personal slut.

“How does it feel to have a hot slutty flight attendant all to yourself tonight?” She teased.

“Fucking incredible Mandy.” He answered. “How much of a slut are you though?” He questioned. “How does two huge black dick strangers fucking your slutty, married pussy sound?”

“Amazing” she replied in a quiet bashful tone. “This black cock loving whore is only here for the night, best take advantage right?”

He pulled her tight and kissed her once more with vigor. “Get cleaned up a bit and put your uniform on for Trae and I. We are going to breed you in it all night long, and send you to work in the morning reeking of sex and leaking our cum.” Her already beat up cunt throbbed in anticipation as she slid into her stockings, dress, and heels. A meaningful knock at the door sounded and her heart began racing. “Who am I?” she thought. She missed this and needed this so badly. Just a simple eye opener of why she had such an obsession with black men. Chapter two coming soon…

Above seems written like fiction...
Late 70s I has my first apartment. It was about a 5 minute drive to the airport.
Apartment two doors down was a stewardess. She was mid 20s, good looking. I'd see her leave for and return from work many times. She was super friendly we'd say hi everytime we'd see each other. My apartment and hers were one bedroom units.
Many many times she'd come home with other crew. Sometimes it was another girl, a guy, two guys, two girls, no set pattern.
She'd/they would come and go at all hours, sometimes day, sometimes night.
I have no idea what went on in her place but there was others that stayed there.

Back