Married couple looking for hung black bulls to take my 46 year old wife to pound town

Who is up for it??? Willing to take a few bbc for the first time. I want to see her gagging huge cocks grasping for air while she sees me j jerking my little tweety bird on the corner of the room. I want to take sloppy seconds trying to shove my little cucklet in her stretched gaping holes while she screams that she don’t feel a thing! Oh yes she’ll be wearing tight skirts with stockings and high heels! Once she’s creamed pie, I’d love to slob the black quantity of cum while the big black cocks rest heavy on her face.i want to eat her pussy while I get my face beat by huge fat balls full of cum

Attachments

• IMG_9242.jpeg
    IMG_9242.jpeg
    419 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_9235.png
    IMG_9235.png
    5 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_9234.png
    IMG_9234.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_9079.png
    IMG_9079.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_9076.png
    IMG_9076.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9074.png
    IMG_9074.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9068.jpeg
    IMG_9068.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8561.jpeg
    IMG_8561.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_8043.jpeg
    IMG_8043.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_8085.jpeg
    IMG_8085.jpeg
    261.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_8042.png
    IMG_8042.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_8033.png
    IMG_8033.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 53
Who is up for it??? Willing to take a few bbc for the first time. I want to see her gagging huge cocks grasping for air while she sees me j jerking my little tweety bird on the corner of the room. I want to take sloppy seconds trying to shove my little cucklet in her stretched gaping holes while she screams that she don’t feel a thing! Oh yes she’ll be wearing tight skirts with stockings and high heels! Once she’s creamed pie, I’d love to slob the black quantity of cum while the big black cocks rest heavy on her face.i want to eat her pussy while I get my face beat by huge fat balls full of cum
Yes!!!! Make her a blk cock whore!!!

Message me

Lovely

Where are yall located

Back