Married but can’t stop

Most swinger clubs don’t allow cheaters in them. It’s bad for the club. Once you see a pissed off spouse show up at a club and put others in danger it changes your perspective. In this lifestyle consent matters. If you would cheat on your wife you would harm those you are playing with.
I just bring them over my apartment or get a room next to me and have my way. All you have to do is know your place

So I’m 41 married wife is white of course. But I find that I can’t stop thinking about other wives taking my cock while the husband watches. Have had couples over when wife is at work. Is it bad that I like to share my cock ?

It would be a shame for your cheating to destroy your marriage.
I presume your wife knew that you have always had a thing for married white women before you got married... and in fact, this may have been a very large part of the attraction ...
May be there is a way for her to be involved, and enjoy seeing the pleasure you give other married women.
.. of course.. no pressure to have sex with their husbands... (unless they both wan that) .. but may be both sitting and watching with her husband as you make her body shake with orgasms.... you proud of your husbands skills.. and him, proud of his wife.

It would be a shame for your cheating to destroy your marriage.
I presume your wife knew that you have always had a thing for married white women before you got married... and in fact, this may have been a very large part of the attraction ...
May be there is a way for her to be involved, and enjoy seeing the pleasure you give other married women.
.. of course.. no pressure to have sex with their husbands... (unless they both wan that) .. but may be both sitting and watching with her husband as you make her body shake with orgasms.... you proud of your husbands skills.. and him, proud of his wife.
Let’s be honest. This is an unverified account saying things that are really from a cuck perspective and not based on reality. Again if it was real then he is harming his wife and will harm you

Back