Maine Wife

oops, I did not follow directions. Sorry. Bangor Maine is our location.

Hope everyone's afternoon is going well,

I know this is probably a long shot, but you never know what will happen if don't try. My husband and I are mid 40s seeking are at a stage in our lives we'd like to include another person in our life. My husband has developed a condition and is not able to satisfy me sexually. We do not want our marital status to every change, but we'd like to include someone in our lives that satisfies me sexually and be a friend to both of us. We are not looking for anything disrespectful or humiliation. We seek mutual respect and honest friendship.

My husband is not bi, it will be one-on-one with the wife only. Ideally we'd like to find an individual that is experienced in the lifestyle and would like to train us or show us the ropes. We've never done this, but it has been the topic of conversation in the bedroom for more than a decade and we are ready to act on it. I want to built intimacy with my lover. At first I'd like to meet and get to know each other with my husband to feel safe. When it comes to being sexual or intimate together, he'd prefer to hear about it, that is just how his brain works. He would like to see casually touching and kissing. As the relationship progresses and intimacy builds we are open to my loving being possessive of me sexually. My husband and I both have the fantasy of another man I've become intimate with taking me in our marital bed whenever he wanted. He is a 100 percent secure and supportive.

We are a real couple and would like to keep a very low Internet profile. We will not be verifying or sending a lot of pictures. Privacy is important and respected. We will however video chat before meeting and would love to meet in person with no obligations for either party.

Again, I'm probably very naive posting this. Hope to hear back from others.
Hope you find what your looking for!9A6E56AA-0C59-4C78-868B-5EAB673B90FC.jpeg

I know this is probably a long shot, but you never know what will happen if don't try. My husband and I are mid 40s seeking are at a stage in our lives we'd like to include another person in our life. My husband has developed a condition and is not able to satisfy me sexually. We do not want our marital status to every change, but we'd like to include someone in our lives that satisfies me sexually and be a friend to both of us. We are not looking for anything disrespectful or humiliation. We seek mutual respect and honest friendship.

My husband is not bi, it will be one-on-one with the wife only. Ideally we'd like to find an individual that is experienced in the lifestyle and would like to train us or show us the ropes. We've never done this, but it has been the topic of conversation in the bedroom for more than a decade and we are ready to act on it. I want to built intimacy with my lover. At first I'd like to meet and get to know each other with my husband to feel safe. When it comes to being sexual or intimate together, he'd prefer to hear about it, that is just how his brain works. He would like to see casually touching and kissing. As the relationship progresses and intimacy builds we are open to my loving being possessive of me sexually. My husband and I both have the fantasy of another man I've become intimate with taking me in our marital bed whenever he wanted. He is a 100 percent secure and supportive.

We are a real couple and would like to keep a very low Internet profile. We will not be verifying or sending a lot of pictures. Privacy is important and respected. We will however video chat before meeting and would love to meet in person with no obligations for either party.

TY for being Brave an doing a true n real post, and i wish U2 much luck in this new chapter that U started with this post. a mature wife like urself that hadnt had a new man n her for long time is by far the most rewarding fuck there is when it finally happens. best of luck, n im sry for ur hubs condition, it must have been nerve wrecking for both of U.

I'd definitely be interested. You can Kik me at marcj4444 where we can chat and get to know each other

Back