Love and no sex couples

Mini-Me

Male
From
Sweden
Hello!

I'm interested in hearing about those who have a loving and "normal" relationship but get no sex. Where the wife/gf only has sex with bulls/bbc.
But where you still have a working pepee and a healthy sex drive.

How do you cope? And how do you get pleasure?
How do you make your relationship work and you love last?
How did it develop to this? Did you have sex before?

No mistress/slave. Just normal couples without sex.

This pretty much describes my situation with my wife, we're more just friends that happen to be married at this point. I mean I still desire her and would absolutely have sex with her given the chance but she has no desire at all to have sex with me. we cuddle and sometimes shower together, she even lets me give her oral sometimes but that's it, I'm not allowed to penetrate any part of her.

To be honest it's incredibly frustrating most of the time but then I guess that's how it's supposed to be when you're being cucked. I do get pleasure from having intimate moments with her e.g. cuddles and intimate conversations etc

So far it works for us because I still love her and love being married and she loves having me as her special close friend

It basically all happened a few years back now when she started seeing and fell in love with the other guy, I noticed she was less intimate with me and made excuses not to have sex with me until eventually the other guy made her tell me and yes we had what I would consider a normal sex life before.

This pretty much describes my situation with my wife, we're more just friends that happen to be married at this point. I mean I still desire her and would absolutely have sex with her given the chance but she has no desire at all to have sex with me. we cuddle and sometimes shower together, she even lets me give her oral sometimes but that's it, I'm not allowed to penetrate any part of her.

To be honest it's incredibly frustrating most of the time but then I guess that's how it's supposed to be when you're being cucked. I do get pleasure from having intimate moments with her e.g. cuddles and intimate conversations etc

So far it works for us because I still love her and love being married and she loves having me as her special close friend

It basically all happened a few years back now when she started seeing and fell in love with the other guy, I noticed she was less intimate with me and made excuses not to have sex with me until eventually the other guy made her tell me and yes we had what I would consider a normal sex life before.
You can still love somebody but also tell them to hit the road. If you're happy then you're happy but you said it's mostly frustrations. Doesn't seem loving and equitable from her side towards you.

I guess I'll never understand the dynamics of some relationships. I just know how I would be in that scenario.

You can still love somebody but also tell them to hit the road. If you're happy then you're happy but you said it's mostly frustrations. Doesn't seem loving and equitable from her side towards you.

I guess I'll never understand the dynamics of some relationships. I just know how I would be in that scenario.
Sounds an looks like she is using her husband for money and her --side lover is too lazy to work and support her. I,d kick her to the curb very quick and move on. The guy who would go along and like it--is funny--not in a laughing way ,but queer . She goes out--gets filled up and come home and her closet husband gets his fill. They are marred to cover up for one another.

@CB6000 So does she engage you in any way with her sex life? Creampies? She pegging you? Does she even tell you the details of what he and she have done while you jerk off??? 🤔

We don’t have sex any more other than one or two handjobs a year. I use toys on myself and get off when I’m having my sissy time. She has had affairs but I usually don’t hear about it until much later but I have been encouraging her to be open and honest about it. Mixed results wig that so far but she has flirted with men in front of me

We definitely play with me not being “allowed” penetrative sex, but it’s part of the dynamic and not mean spirited. I enjoy it and find it hot when she is assertive and vocal about it.

For example, I was going down on her and got her off, then came up to fuck. She pushed my head down and said “you better jack that dick”

Me: 🤯

@CB6000 So does she engage you in any way with her sex life? Creampies? She pegging you? Does she even tell you the details of what he and she have done while you jerk off??? 🤔
No pegging but I do get to enjoy her creampies on occasion. She also loves telling me about him and all the details of things they get up to when they are together. I think partly because he excites her like that but also I think she kind of enjoys knowing it makes me insanely jealous and extremely sexually frustrated

That is exactly my situation. With my wife’s encouragement I have an older male lover. She has never met him and doesn’t want to. Wifey and I are simply roommates now. I give all of my passion to my man.

You actually have sex. Oral. But still sex.

I have met couples that have ED problems and some couples have become like brothers and sisters. The men tell me they miss the sex but can still have intimacy without the sex. Every couple has their own ways of dealing with not having sex but still having love for each other.

we love each other. I'm literally up and down with my little hard on's. my dick is not what it used to be. I encourage her to get it every time she can tired or not. we make it work. not as often as I'd like but we make it work.

We have recently started experimenting with limiting the frequency of PIV in favor of other activities.
Good decision. Some of us are just not equipped for giving our women PIV pleasure. We must come to terms with the fact that it is about her pleasure and we must do whatever is needed to provide for her pleasure. I applaud you for recognizing this.

Back