Blubullvet

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
That following summer some entry level jobs came open, but Louis wasn’t offered a position. When he asked about it, he was told he wasn’t eligible or qualified. Louis just smiled at what he heard and went to leave. When he got out the door, one of the older clerks was going past him and grabbed his hand, beckoning him to follow her.

When they got down the hall, she told him, “I couldn’t bear to hear you lied to about that job. You didn’t get it because they don’t want an unmarried black man in here, tempting the office workers and getting a chance at getting ahead.”

Louis’s eyes got big; then a frown spread over his face.

“I think I can help you. Come to the back of the church on wharf street at six thirty tonight. I’ll give you all the details then,” she told him.

Louis was at the back of the church a little before 6:30 p.m., waiting patiently for the older clerk to show up. A station wagon pulled around the back of the church with the clerk at the wheel. Her sandy curly bobbed hairstyle and horn-rimmed glasses were unmistakable. She brought the car to a stop and got out to talk to Louis.

“I’m glad you made it. Do you belong to a church?” she asked him.

“Naw, but I attend my mom’s church sometimes, but I’m not a real member,” Louis answered.

“Well, if you want to be sure to get the next open entry-level job at the power plant, I’ll guarantee it’ll happen if you do three things. First, you’re going to have to join this church, Calvary Hill Southern Baptist Church, my church,” she said to Louis. He nodded his head attentively, waiting to hear the rest. The clerk continued, “Then you’re going to have to get engaged to a nice young lady here in a long courtship. Her name’s Kimmy-Rae, and she’s an older church girl, almost out of her twenties and still a virgin.”

Louis raised an eyebrow at her statement. He asked her, “You’ve got to be kidding right? You want me to get engaged to a woman I don’t know just to get a job?”

“It sounds like a lot to ask, but you’ll just be courting her as engaged, to not appear as a single man threat to the establishment, and you won’t have to do much with her. She’s strictly by the word and wouldn’t think of having sex or giving trouble to her future husband before the wedding,” the clerk told him.

“So, what’s the last thing?” Louis asked.

“The last thing is that I’m going to need you to help me with something that you have to keep very private. It’s going to be my reward for helping you, and for getting Kimmy-Rae a fiancé. I’ll need you to follow me to my house to see what I need you to do. Do you agree with the things you’re going to have to do?” she asked him.

“I’m still waiting to hear what I need to do for you,” Louis said.

“Does your dick work?” she asked him directly.

Louis got a funny look on his face and said, “Hell yeah it works.”

“Then if you want the job, everything will be fine. Follow me, it’s not going to be long,” she said to Louis while getting back in her car.

Louis drove behind her for about fifteen minutes until they came to a row of houses with big front porches. Next to the last house was a green-painted house with some flowers in the front. The driveway was along the side of the house, and Louis pulled in behind her. They went into the house through a side door by the driveway. Louis didn’t think anything of it.

Once inside, Louis observed the inside of the house with a little suspicion. It was nice and airy, but the living room and dining room seemed to have a lot of stuff all over the place, in low stacks or on end tables. The house felt nice inside, but Louis felt like he was not seeing something. The old clerk had gone upstairs and told Louis she’d be right back. When she came back downstairs, she was in a pink bathrobe and slippers. Louis couldn’t believe what he was seeing and what he thought was about to happen.

The clerk had Louis follow her into a den through a door that was behind the staircase. When Louis walked in the room, he saw an older white gentleman sitting slumped in a wheelchair. The old man sat up straighter when he heard Louis come into the room. The old clerk had removed the pink robe, spreading it across a brass daybed nestled against the wall.

She sat on the bed in a slip, looked at Louis, and said, “Louis that’s my husband, Leonard. He’s been in that chair for three years now. He can’t have sex anymore but wants to see me get an orgasm. I want you to fuck me right here, in front of him. This is what I need you to do for me, okay?” While she said this, she pulled up her slip over her head and off her body. The clerk had pointy medium-sized saggy breasts, a little extra weight on her stomach, and a very hairy mound on top of her pussy.

Louis looked over at Leonard and asked, “You sure this is okay? You sure you wanna do this?”

“Fuck the hell out of her young buck! Make her feel good!” Leonard yelled, looking straight at Louis.

Louis stepped out of his shoes and took his clothes off. The clerk leaned forward and took Louis’s dick in her hand. He started to harden when she sucked him to a *******-pulsing erection. After making sure his dick was good and wet, she lay back and spread her legs. Louis didn’t need an invitation to dive right in and lick around the lips of her hairy hole before sticking his tongue inside and started sucking on her clit. The old clerk moaned and rolled her head back, reeling in the feelings Louis’s mouth was giving her.

Leonard was sitting up in the chair and leaning his head toward them on the daybed to get a good look at what Louis was doing to his wife. The old clerk let out some repeated orgasmic moans.

“Oooah, oooah, oooah,” were the sounds that escaped her mouth as her hands grabbed at the side of Louis’s head. He stood up from the daybed, with his erection at full mass. The clerk turned herself over on her knees and stuck her wide-hipped ample bottom back toward Louis. He put his thick seven plus inches in her, pushing right past the soaked folds of her hairy pussy.

After a few times of opening her up good, Louis started thrusting into her at a nice pace, with the sound of his nut sack slapping against the top of her hairy mound. She felt very tight to Louis, who wasn’t surprised at her curse-filled gasps and moans. Louis smacked her bottom a couple of times and Leonard yelled out, “That’s right *******, give it to her!”

Louis gripped the sides of the clerk’s upturned bottom, pushed his gleaming dick deep into her, and held it there, making circles while buried deep inside that mature piece of pussy.

She pushed her ass hard against him, calling his name, “Oh Louis! Ooh!” She climaxed, falling flat on the daybed, clinging to that pink bathrobe beneath her. Louis’s body was glistening with the start of his sweat.

“Turn over,” he said to the clerk, who was lying prone on the bed, still twitching from the orgasm she had. Louis helped her over onto her back and climbed between her spread legs. His back shined from the sweat he built from holding the clerk’s thighs open and pistoning into her now gaping slick pussy hole.

“Oh God, ooh, oh my God, yeah, YESSS!” she exhaled her pleasure as Leonard looked on.

“Yeah, young buck, give it to her good. Give her all that dick!” Leonard cried.

Louis stroked away in the missionary position for about fifteen minutes and three more orgasms from the old clerk, which Leonard seemed to enjoy more than they did.

“Hmm, I’m ‘bout to cum!” Louis cried out.

“Let it go *******, give it to her!” Leonard hollered to him.

“Ooh, yes, cum inside me baby, it’s been so long since I’ve been filled, please, put it in me!” the huffing clerk said loudly to Louis.

“Aaah, aaah, mmm!” Louis exclaimed while shooting his seed deep inside her hairy-mounded twitching pussy.

Louis caught his breath and got up off the daybed. Standing there, sweat dripping, his dick softening and covered in the clerk’s juices, Louis still had some disbelief that he just did what he had done. It certainly wasn’t what he expected. Leonard was laughing and had a half smile on his face, joking with his wife about how much she came when Louis was fucking her.

The clerk sat up, catching her breath, and took a long look at Louis standing beside the daybed before she spoke.

“Whew-Whee honey. I haven’t had me some good sex like that in almost five years, since Leonard’s accident.”

Louis looked at Leonard and felt a pang of pity come across him.

“Oh, don’t feel sorry for him. He made a bad mistake and I guess this is how the Lord punished him for it,” the clerk said.

“Okay, so what does that have to do with you getting some sex?” Louis asked her.

“I’ve been waiting for a chance to do this, and when I saw what was happening with you, I knew it would work,” she told Louis. The clerk got up and put on her pink bathrobe, leaving the slip thrown into a corner of the daybed. She gave Louis a hand towel that was sitting on one of the nightstands, and he wiped himself off best as he could. “Honey if you keep lovin’ me up like that, I’ll work overtime to make sure you get that job in just a few months” she said to Louis.

He asked her how he would know that she wouldn’t double-cross him. She told him that it wasn’t in her best interest to do so, since he was going to be privy to her body, home, husband, and church. Louis understood what she meant, things being how they were there in Smithfield. The clerk told Louis that he should make plans to be at her house on Wednesdays from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. for bible study, and after church on Sundays from whatever time the service ended to 4 p.m.

She told Louis that everything he would need would be there so all he had to do was show up. She also told him that Kimmy-Rae wouldn’t be a problem because she had to work church outreach on Wednesday evenings ‘til 7 p.m. and at the church on Sundays till 5 p.m. after service. Louis said he was fine with the arrangement, but he was expecting that job in six months, no excuses.

excerpt from Grupa Desdemona - satiate dominium vincere - (Satisfied Ladies Win)

Back