Los Angeles Sex Clubs

Molly1980

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Anyone know of a nice sex club in LA? By "nice" I mean an actual prestigious place that's not in the basement of some private residents or at the end of a dark Alley next to the free clinic? Money for membership is not an issue.

I have successfully convinced my husband (hard to do) on NUMEROUS occasions to take me to a sex club and when he actually takes me they end up being these shady and creepy places in the ghetto.

So he says "nope" and turns around. Advice?

Anyone know of a nice sex club in LA? By "nice" I mean an actual prestigious place that's not in the basement of some private residents or at the end of a dark Alley next to the free clinic? Money for membership is not an issue.

I have successfully convinced my husband (hard to do) on NUMEROUS occasions to take me to a sex club and when he actually takes me they end up being these shady and creepy places in the ghetto.

So he says "nope" and turns around. Advice?
You’re close to Vegas the have nice ones there... it would be a nice get away..

These days a well organized club, of any kind, is also going to have a well organized website with photos of the establishment, overviews, and photos to check the facilities before you actually go. You could do THAT on your own, right? Once you find one you like, THEN you persuade him to take you. The nicer clubs have a "hospitality night" once a month or so to recruit prospective members to come in and check things out. My experience with "adult lifestyle" clubs a few years back is that you can't judge a club by the outside. Maybe they wish to keep it inconspicuous as possibly, otherwise the neighborhood "holy rollers" show up and start singing Amazing Grace in front of the establishment. You may just need to refine your internet search words. Adult Lifestyle clubs is more of what I think you're looking for, right? Also, not sure what you're using to do your searches, but be sure you have your preferences set to allow the device you're using to look for adult clubs.
words_GoodLuck.jpg

Last edited:
Joi has definitely become ghetto. We used to have a blast there. If you can get to the valley there is a place called climax in Van Nuys. We know the owners and they are good people and put on a fun party. I would suggest joining the website SDC which seems to have a California leaning and find a party there. Often an organizer will rent a really nice house in the hills and have a one time event. Around a holiday is best. VDay is right around the corner.

Also, everyone goes to freedom acres. It's out in San Bernardino but a swinger mecca. They even have a video tour on youtube.

Also, also. The Lair De Sade in NoHo if you are into BDSM.

Last edited:
We have yet to find a good swinger's club anywhere in SoCal. It's the people they attract. These people are not successful at dating, hooking up, or 1:1 swinging. Most are not serious swingers, they're just there to gawk and hope to see someone else having sex. I'd say 5 percent are there to have sex, the others are just watching, drinking, getting high, and dancing. It's kind of a bummer.

Back