looking to setup asian gf with bull in Los Angeles

I'm looking to set up my asian gf with her first bull in Los Angeles. We are both straight asians in our late 20s, fit, clean and very private. shes 5'2, and fit. Both very respectful people and drugfree.

I am looking for someone who is respectful, clean and discreet. 8” or bigger. Open to any race. Drugfree. Experienced of firsttimer ok. You will have to meet with me first to chill and vibe to make sure we are the right fit.

We have been dirty talking cuckolding/hotwifing for a long time now and I want to take it to the next step to make the fantasy real.

This is our first time, and she is very reserved so it may be tough at first but I know she would be willing to go all the way if we take it slow. So im looking for someone who is ok with playing the long game as I dont know how fast it will go. My ideal situation is I bring you around and introduce you as my friend. As it goes on, you can flirt with her. Maybe send flirty text (preteneding I dont know) or we can get some drinks and have it escalate and go from there. It will be a long game since its our first time and i know she will want to be comfortable with you at first.

Hit me up in the DMs and we can discuss.

Attachments

• IMG_6825.png
    IMG_6825.png
    921.4 KB · Views: 95
Back