Looking to find my dream cuckold relationship

Hugg94

Male
From
UK
I've been interested in the interracial cuckold relationship dynamic for quite some time now and I think it would be the perfect lifestyle for me as I'm a kind, gentle and caring guy who fits the cuckold mould perfectly. I'm looking for a professional, educated white woman who is looking for a cuckold to support her in both her everyday life but also in the bedroom with her black lovers. I am not just talking about being a cuckold purely from a fetish point of view- I want to devote myself fully to my partner as I'm envisioning a long-term term loving relationship with potentially marriage and little ones. But I want to go even further and be a house husband/stay at home Dad, carrying out the stereotypical "mum" role for my partner so that she can stay independent and focused on her life goals, without having to worry about the cooking and cleaning! And if you want little ones with me or your black bull, then I will be there as a devoted Dad either way to make the upbringing of the baby as easy as possible. Think of me as a cuckold that really goes above and beyond for his queen and doesn't just watch in the bedroom. I've got my own money saved up so this isn't just a sugar mummy arrangement or anything like that, I just really want to be a cuckold who takes it to the next level as we live in a society now which is getting pretty misogynistic and I want to go against that and empower the woman I'm with so that she's in control and pulls the strings. What's in it for me? Well, I've always wanted to be a homemaker as I'm not very career driven or anything like that and I have a real passion for watching interracial sex and the cuckold submission/humiliation/knowing his place aspect which compliments my "nice guy" caring personality because I enjoy making people happy and seeing my partner taking pleasure in her life being easy and also in the bedroom with bbc really turns me on!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and if you are interested then please do drop me a message. I'm really serious about doing this and am willing to relocate if needs be so don't be put off if I'm far away from you although meeting someone in the UK would be ideal.

Back