looking for young bbc to seduce mature bbw wife

would like to find a young thick bbc to seduce my wife and then fuck her with her first bbc. she 64 years old, 5ft, 200 lbs, 42dd gives good head and deepthroats 8". i am 66 years old and cant stay hard for very long. she has told me she misses the way i used to fuck her so i want to find someone that can give her what i can no longer do. we are in nw ohio but can possibly travel for the right situation. need someone with experience with new and older couples

would like to find a young thick bbc to seduce my wife and then fuck her with her first bbc. she 64 years old, 5ft, 200 lbs, 42dd gives good head and deepthroats 8". i am 66 years old and cant stay hard for very long. she has told me she misses the way i used to fuck her so i want to find someone that can give her what i can no longer do. we are in nw ohio but can possibly travel for the right situation. need someone with experience with new and older couples
Location?

Yea older couple in Kansas yea can be hard finding BBC close to you

Noting better than a woman over 60

Back