Looking for white women to talk on discord calls.

rohffx

Male
Hello,
I am looking for a bold, smart and funny woman that would be willing to engage and have conversations. Preferably, a married white woman because I am married too.
My name is Ray. I am 34 years old from Canada, Quebec. I would like to say that there's a lot of things that make up who I am but right now I am totally driven by testosterone and dirty thoughts. I will make an effort tho. I am an introverted outdoors person and I love animals so much, I have a few on my hobby farm but I yet have to find a creature as wild as me. I like to cook if someone is willing to wash the dishes.
My favorite activity would be, sitting at home after a long day and watching a movie, especially if I can get my hands busy with someone. It helps me focus, multipurpose.
Honestly, one of my true passions in life would be to explore the depth of sex. Pardon my French but I love a really slutty freaky woman that have nothing but my cock on her mind.
I would like to build a foundation and form a true friendship.

Real women only, I will be verifying through voice calls. (many closeted impostors in here)

Hopefully, I get the pleasure to talk to one of you.

Last edited:
Back