Looking for reviews on the loft in Atlanta ga

Ariea69

Female
Real Person
From
GA, US
Looking for reviews and safety of the loft in Atlanta ga. Ill be going soon by myself as i dont really have any friends who are in this lifestyle. So id like to know a bit more about the club before committing to the 2 hr drive. Thx in advance <3

I have been there several times in the last 3 years. They have daytime parties Tues, Wed, and Thurs. They have a BBC/IR night every Wednesday. I think the club is safe. There is staff present that will check out what is going on. I drive 3 hours to get there when I go down South.

Looking for reviews and safety of the loft in Atlanta ga. Ill be going soon by myself as i dont really have any friends who are in this lifestyle. So id like to know a bit more about the club before committing to the 2 hr drive. Thx in advance <3
WORTH THE TRIP

I been to both a few times but Trap could get pretty expensive for single guys compared to Loft. Quality of couples and females the trap wins. Loft has more opportunities for singles to meet ladies and couples because of price and frequency that it’s open during the week.

What are the nicest hotels near both to bring bulls back for continued play?We would like to hit both later this summer.

Back