Looking for HUGE bull for petite wife.. rome NY

Doodle1992

Male
Gold Member
We are new to this, we are looking for a HUGE i can't stress that enough. I'm about 7" in length and 6" around..... if she's gonna do this we need it at least 8 " and REAL THICK . She's in her early 30s about 105 lbs and very cute. We have not done this before, she prefers someone fit and close to our age with a easy going personality. Big cumshots are a plus, the bigger the cock the better color doesnt matter just size. Im straight so no guy stuff, We are in upstate NY

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_75a0f494-ce98-4fe1-acf4-f4312d501f95.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_75a0f494-ce98-4fe1-acf4-f4312d501f95.jpeg
    633.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
We are new to this, we are looking for a HUGE i can't stress that enough. I'm about 7" in length and 6" around..... if she's gonna do this we need it at least 8 " and REAL THICK . She's in her early 30s about 105 lbs and very cute. We have not done this before, she prefers someone fit with a easy going personality. Big cumshots are a plus, the bigger the cock the better color doesnt matter just size. Im straight so no guy stuff, We are in upstate NY
I have s thick cock for her pussy n ass

We are new to this, we are looking for a HUGE i can't stress that enough. I'm about 7" in length and 6" around..... if she's gonna do this we need it at least 8 " and REAL THICK . She's in her early 30s about 105 lbs and very cute. We have not done this before, she prefers someone fit with an easy going personality. Big cumshots are a plus, the bigger the cock the better color doesnt matter just size. Im straight so no guy stuff, We are in upstate NY
Tell her I said hi

Attachments

• IMG_7301.jpeg
    IMG_7301.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 77
We are new to this, we are looking for a HUGE i can't stress that enough. I'm about 7" in length and 6" around..... if she's gonna do this we need it at least 8 " and REAL THICK . She's in her early 30s about 105 lbs and very cute. We have not done this before, she prefers someone fit with a easy going personality. Big cumshots are a plus, the bigger the cock the better color doesnt matter just size. Im straight so no guy stuff, We are in upstate NY
Nice pics, sexy hot body

Back