Looking for BBC in Las Vegas

looking for respectful BBC in Las Vegas...
kik.... kenizelovesbbc
As I have said before CL isn't perfect but each and every time we go out of town we place an ad a week or two before leaving. We have had a 100% success rate hooking up with about 80% being who they say they are. By that I mean looks. Our last CL ad was when we went to Houston for the Super bowl. He was much better looking in his picture than in person and needed a shower. Now, if possible, we FaceTime to make sure their pic is legit. Good Luck!

As I have said before CL isn't perfect but each and every time we go out of town we place an ad a week or two before leaving. We have had a 100% success rate hooking up with about 80% being who they say they are. By that I mean looks. Our last CL ad was when we went to Houston for the Super bowl. He was much better looking in his picture than in person and needed a shower. Now, if possible, we FaceTime to make sure their pic is legit. Good Luck!
Good advice, that's one good thing about kik is you can verify real pictures. I'm pretty picky so if someone showed up like that the way they did for you I would be gone!!! That's kinda why I like the idea of a swingers club

Back