Looking for a guy to text my wife

I thought about this, too. Not having a bull send her dick pics, but sending her a romantic text like he saw her in the grocery store or massage parlor. She'd probably think I put him up to it. But I don't know how the bull would explain how he got her number.

I thought about this, too. Not having a bull send her dick pics, but sending her a romantic text like he saw her in the grocery store or massage parlor. She'd probably think I put him up to it. But I don't know how the bull would explain how he got her number.
I did something similar once, told the woman that the friend she was with was the one who gave me her number

It best in my opinion not to do this it can get out of hand. Best to let her meet a black guy in public then let nature take it course. In my opinion

I can make that happen for you.
And she won't know the number came from you.
She will just know that she is absolutely wanted by another man.

Back