Looking for a BBC for a threesome (Germany)

Hello everyone, me and my Wife want to try our first threesome. We like both the idea of she fucking another guy infront of me. Im 29 and my wife 26. We are 9 years together and she only had my dick. We live in Germany (North). We have been planning this for a year. Guys who live in Germany or nearby , contact us. We will send more pics and videos if you want in PM, but we want to see your pictures too 😉.

Hello everyone, me and my Wife want to try our first threesome. We like both the idea of she fucking another guy infront of me. Im 29 and my wife 26. We are 9 years together and she only had my dick. We live in Germany (North). We have been planning this for a year. Guys who live in Germany or nearby , contact us. We will send more pics and videos if you want in PM, but we want to see your pictures too 😉.
hallo, ich bin 25 Jahre alt. Ich rauche auch nicht. Ich habe einen athletischen Körper und bin interessiert. suchst du noch?

BWC if interested

Back