4inchcuckuk

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
Hi all,

So, my wife is very private about our sex life, however she’s without a doubt a QOS. Last year we took the plunge and she started sleeping with male *******. We have had a few experiences but we are relatively new to this life style. Our preference is still male ******* because of the simplicity, we can book a hotel room, pay a guy to show up at the right time, behave correctly, fuck her brains out, I might join in and then leave, no problems. So far so good.

However we’re looking for are next BBC bull to meet us and fuck her this month but it’s proving hard because….

- my wife wants a good looking, fit, above 8 inch, clean guy to fuck her, so this limits the options as she needs to approve.
- a lot of online ******* profiles don’t respond to texts or emails.
- people either show face, but no dick pic, or dick pic but no face pic. She wants to see both a pic of the bulls face & another of his cock to ensure she likes him and he’s big enough.

Because of this I’m willing to consider regular, non ******* to come meet us. However we run the risk of no shows, or badly behaved bulls.

Wife is 5ft, slim, very petite, blondish, pawgish, 35 years old, looks 25, and clean shaven always. She also likes me to get involved at times and spit roast her.

she needs to be fucked well, hard, treated like a whore, but the bull needs enough intuition to know where the limits are. This can be discussed beforehand.

Can anyone either recommend a bull or alternatively put themselves forward to service her?

Thanks everyone in advance for reading

Back