Liz Setting Up Some In House BBC

Blubullvet

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
After she was seated in the bar, she ****** herself to stop drinking her wine and sat staring at the wine glass and the front entrance. Her eyes locked onto Solomon’s as he came in and headed her way.

Solomon thought she looked worried about something, and Liz thought he looked too calm to be ready for what she was going to present him with. Solomon sat down across from her, and Liz suddenly became self-conscious. She thought, I’m a fifty-six-year-old, frumpy, auburn-graying woman meeting a relative stranger that could be construed as a junior employee in order to solicit him in a socially immoral and decadent scheme that literally undermines the aims of men in her own ethnic group. What am I doing?

Solomon observed her awkward silence at his arrival and asked her, “Is there something wrong?”

“No, it’s all going to be okay. Look Solomon, I have to be honest with you. What I’m going to propose to you will be an excellent assignment, but it’s going to skirt the edges of the law and require the utmost trust from you. Are you still interested?” she asked him. Liz picked up her wine glass and began to ******* again. She motioned to Solomon to have a ******* from the other wine glass, full and sitting in front of him. He took a sip of the wine, then put the glass down to speak.

“Sure, I’m still interested. I didn’t think you wanted to meet me here to discuss warehouse plans,” he smilingly replied to her. Liz cracked the first smile since Solomon sat down. She pushed the red folder toward him and explained briefly that she was part of a group that had a plan to help young black men maintain well-paying jobs, develop strong relationships, build good families, and support resilient communities. She also let him know that her group wasn’t doing this out of kindness, but as a penance for them all indulging in enjoying the attentions of a hand-picked assistant to fulfill their group taskings and personal sexual desires.

“This memo in the red folder is a nondisclosure agreement, punishable by death,” she told him, pausing after her statement. Solomon looked her in the eye for a few seconds. He watched as Liz curled her lips and gave him a somber look.

That was all Solomon needed in order to know the mature cheeky white woman in front of him could be trusted. He signed the memo, put it back in the red folder, and pushed it toward her.

“So, I’m in. What’s in the other folder?” he asked her. Liz finished her wine and set the glass down.

“I’m going to show you what’s in this folder. I’ll need you to follow me please,” she said to him. At that, Liz signed her check and they both got up and left the bar. She motioned for Solomon to follow her and got into a blue Mercedes. She watched as he pulled behind her in a pearl-colored Lincoln. Solomon followed Liz up the road into the private Cloisters townhome community, pulling into a fancy brick townhouse garage.

Solomon followed Liz through the garage and into a foyer with an elevator. They took the elevator up to the fourth floor, where Liz briefly went over the layout for Solomon. Liz had the fourth level converted into a large suite with a half kitchen, sitting area, walk-in closet, sizable bedroom, and large bathroom with a big soaking tub, shower, and dual vanities. The suite also had an adjoining office with a small rear balcony. On the side of the townhome was a parking pad where they kept a small SUV, mainly for use by any guests. Liz kept the upstairs stocked with several bottles of wine from the wine fridge downstairs, and a few trays of meals and light food.

“This is where you’ll work, and live, and,” Liz fell silent and stopped speaking. Liz was hesitant.

“What’s wrong? Why did you hold back? What else aren’t you saying?” Solomon asked her.

“This is also where we’ll spend our time together,” she quietly said to him.

Solomon looked at her downturned face and took her hand. He lifted her chin as he pulled her close to him.

“Then let’s start by having some wine while we warm up in that giant soaking tub,” Solomon replied to her, kissing her on the forehead.

Liz felt like she was in heaven. Seated in the steaming bath, leaning against Solomon’s chest, she enjoyed the wine and the fulfillment of her intentions. His strong arms held her as the scented bath water dissolved the tension she had been feeling just moments ago at the bar. Liz already knew that neither of them would be going to work tomorrow. She wouldn’t have it. Liz was not ******* from the wine; she was ******* from the euphoric feeling she was having.

She had called down to Carl and let him know she had company and would be staying the night on the upper floor. He was unaware that she was taking on a lover. She knew she couldn’t, and wouldn’t, hold back from disclosing her behavior like she had done with Scott. She no longer cared about Carl’s fragility in light of her true desires. She told Solomon that they would both call out for the next day so they wouldn’t have to worry.

She could barely contain herself when he rubbed her down with the lavender oil from the bedroom dresser. She lost herself in Solomon’s passionate kisses, wagging her tongue in and out of his mouth. Liz felt like Solomon was made just for her, by the way his hands touched her body. His mouth traced a path from her neck to her puffy-nippled breasts, his lips leaving a light hint of moisture of the route taken.

Solomon’s fingers danced across Liz’s vaginis as he suckled the plump nipples that rose and fell with her heavy breath. He slid two fingers into her slick vulve path, meeting her upward thrust and moving his fingers deeper into her. Liz’s crotch began to quiver, feeling Solomon’s fingers twitching inside her while she grabbed at his thickness off to her side. She felt the orgasm wash over her, Solomon moving up to cover her mouth with his own. His strong heated erection firm in her grip, his fingers moved in circles in between her shaking thighs as she moaned, almost like crying from the pleasure he was giving her.

Solomon wasted no time with niceties, climbing on top of Liz and sliding his fullness slowly into her to the hilt. She kissed him, scooping his bottom lip into her mouth repeatedly while clutching him closer, pulling on his back.

“Tight…wet…pussy…” Solomon’s words escaped his mouth, betraying his etiquette and revealing the pleasure he was reaping from her.

Liz’s vaginis started to leak out her wetness, covering Solomon’s shaft, so he easily went back and forth, in and out of Liz’s gripping warmth. His hands stroked her face, then slipped under her legs, pushing her meaty thighs upward. With her feet poised toward the ceiling, Solomon braced his chest upward while thrusting into Liz’s dripping vaginis below him. His timely strokes and circular motions brought out guttural moans and blissful sighs from Liz’s mouth, letting him know he was taking Liz where she wanted to go.

Solomon started to hum with his strokes, low and deep from his center. Liz felt his thickness seem to swell harder, and he felt thicker than he did initially. Her hands moved to the side of his face, and with an intense feeling of togetherness, they stared into each other’s eyes, knowing there was a belonging being settled between them. As they began to share another passion filled kiss, Liz’s vaginis erupted in a flood of her juices and clutched onto Solomon’s throbbing penis. Then his hot seed spilled into her in pulses as her vulve fluttered around the swollen base of his cock. Breathing heavily, they stayed locked in a missionary position, smiling at each other in satisfaction.

Liz awoke and heard Solomon in the shower. She got up and went and sat on the toilet. Sitting there, she searched her mind to remember the rest of the night. At some point she knew they made love again, Solomon cupping her to his side. She remembered him sliding up into her as she kept her head turned toward him, kissing him and whispering newfound words of her love for him. Another memory struck her, clutching his body as she lay straddled over him, her face in his neck, feeling his breath as they lay in *******. Liz hadn’t felt anything like that since being with Scott over ten years ago.

Solomon was just finishing in the shower when her phone rang. Liz stood and flushed the toilet, quickly rinsing her hands before walking out into the front room, her phone on the hall table where she left it.

“Hey Liz, good morning,” Amanda chimed.

“Good morning, Amanda,” Liz replied suspiciously.

“Oh, are you busy? I can call back or text you,” Amanda replied, hearing the hesitancy in Liz’s voice.

“No, it’s okay. What did you need?” Liz asked her, realizing she was acting ridiculous, worried that anyone knew she had just spent the night being ravaged by her black assistant.

“If you have time to meet today, I want to go over some contacts with you for the auxiliaries I was talking about. I think between you and Pheebs, we can really use them to our benefit,” Amanda said.

“Oh, yeah, we can discuss that, but can we just do a call? I don’t think I’ll be able to make a physical meet today,” Liz replied.

“Sure, we can do a call. How about four thirty? Or… know what, let’s just do five o’clock this evening,” Amanda suggested to Liz.

“Five sounds great, Amanda. I’ll just wait for your call, okay?” Liz asked her.

“Okay, five it is. I’ll get Pheebs to be on the party line. Talk to you then,” Amanda stated, finishing the call.

Liz put her phone down and rummaged her hands through her hair, tilting her head back. She smiled and spoke to herself, “Crazy, you just went from having to deal with bullshit two-minute sex from your oaf of a husband to having the best great sex with your chocolate stud assistant. What the hell are you worried about?”

“I hope nothing,” Solomon said, startling her. She looked at him with an embarrassed smile.

excerpt from Grupa Desdemona - satiate dominium vincere - (Satisfied Ladies Win)

Back