Live in Situation.

BrownSugaLovaa

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
I'm an experienced and respectful bull looking to form a meaningful and dynamic live-in relationship with an open-minded couple. With a background that values discretion and mutual respect, I'm eager to find a couple who shares the same values and desires.

About Me:

• Experience: Several years in the lifestyle, with a deep understanding of boundaries and mutual respect.
  • Personality: Confident, respectful, and communicative. I value open dialogue and clear boundaries to ensure everyone's comfort and satisfaction.
  • Interests: Fitness, cooking, and exploring new experiences together.
What I'm Looking For:

• Couple Dynamics: A couple who is open, honest, and looking to add a respectful and attentive third to their relationship.
  • Living Arrangement: A live-in situation where we can build a connection, enjoy each other's company, and explore our dynamic.
  • Communication: Clear, honest communication is key. I believe in discussing boundaries, desires, and limits openly to ensure a healthy and enjoyable experience for all.
If you think we could be a good fit and are interested in exploring this further, please reach out. Let's connect and see if we can create something special together.

Looking forward to hearing from you! Dm me if serious and open to this kind of lifestyle, and check out my media.

Back