Little detail about white boy penis during wife sex scenes with BBC...

snowbunnymiami

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
In many videos I enjoyed here on a website, I noticed one thing I am curious about. Before the actual sex between wife and BBC white boy's dick is hard as stone, but once BBC is having sex with a lady his dick gets soft. Is it something mental for them? are they ok? worrying about my hubby :mstickle:

In many videos I enjoyed here on a website, I noticed one thing I am curious about. Before the actual sex between wife and BBC white boy's dick is hard as stone, but once BBC is having sex with a lady his dick gets soft. Is it something mental for them? are they ok? worrying about my hubby :mstickle:
Probably mental as reality is setting in that the wife is getting her insides rearranged and enjoying every minute of it.

Yeah
You should worry
This really twisted
Me up
Idk
Is your husband small

Same here. I get hard as a rock when bbc touches my wife but during i get so distracted paying attention to every detail to not miss a thing i often go soft but can pop right back up

Us white men should be in chastity at such times!!

Back