Listen through the door cucky

cuckoldtay

Couple
Real Person
Wife threw her panties at me this evening before we went out for drinks and told me to put them on. By the end of the night I have ended up in my living room listening to my wife have sex in our bedroom while still caged and dressed in her panties.

Attachments

• IMG_1340.jpeg
    IMG_1340.jpeg
    740.2 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1336.jpeg
    IMG_1336.jpeg
    709.4 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1296.jpeg
    IMG_1296.jpeg
    548.9 KB · Views: 125
You got off easy.

Next time lay on the floor by the bed. On your back.
Right wrist hand (soft cuffs) to left ankle,
Left wrist to right ankle.
Pillow under head.
Her wet panties in your mouth or over your head so wet crotch in over your nose, ball gage (with removable ball) in place.
Penis Plug in place. Start with a slow leaker type first time. You can hpwever it will hurt

Hearing and not seeing is an incredibly erotic experience.
A few years ago my partner had a toyboy. His name was Rob and he had a fairly big fat cock.
He would come over and take her into the bedroom and fuck her while I stayed in the living room.
The bedroom door was always left open so I could hear the moans and the flesh slapping.
After a the period of fairly rythmic, regular pounding, I could hear the fucking sounds getting lounder and quicker.
I always knew when Rob was about to unload his cum, there'd be hard pounding, she'd wimper like she was in pain and then a loud moan from Rob as he shoots his load.
I also loved it when I'd be at work or somewhere else and I'd get a call from her phone and when I answered all I could hear was the unmistakable sound of fucking and moaning.
Usually I did not know she'd be visiting or entertaining a friend but this was her way in sharing her fun with me.
I remember being in the city one day when I got one of these calls and I didn't want anyone to know what I was listening to but I also didn't want to hang up either.
She was moaning a bit more than normal on this occasion but I soon found out why, when amongst the sound of meat hitting meat, the male grunts and her moans and wimpers, she managed to get out the words "he's fucking my ass"
By the sounds I could hear, he was hard pounding her ass.

I Love it

I

Listening through the door or wall can be incredibly erotic. Being able to hear but not see adds an element of eroticism and denial.
It certainly can. I generally find myself more involved after the event if I only get to listen.....the mind is usually in overdrive trying to figure out what was happening :p

Back