Letting them take my wife in dangerous south Africa

My wife and I where driving near the cape Town Airport it is mostly shanty villages lived in by people with very bad povert. We rented a large white van outfitter it with a mattress and drove down some side streets to get closer. My wife is 26 100 pounds 5'4 blonde blue eyes a real beautiful stunner. We pulled over on a side street covered with shanty houses. She sized up the area much faster than me and before I could even say anything she jumps out the van and starts walking down a dirt street in Africa wearing a tiny skirt and a crop top. She was stared at by every one. She made here way over to the most muscle covered guy she could see many of them where not wearing shirts. She began to make conversations acting extremely flirtty within a minute a crowd a
Had started forming and molesting her. Touching under her skirt her shirt feeling all over her atleast 8 touching and 50 watching. I'm watching from the van maybe 50 feet away. They start ripping off her clothing and dragging her away into a metal shack, she looking like she was resisting but she says she does that to get their prey drive going. For the next 2 hours I watched over 100 men circle through this tiny little shack with a dirt floor. I wasn't worried because I know theirs not a bbc My wife can't handle. She told me as soon as they got her in the shack she was thrown on the dirt floor and they began fucking her. She said any time she begged for mercy she would get choken out and slapped hit. She lubed up her ass before going in good idea because she said almost half took her ass at some point, the next day her asshole was ******* and damaged but still leaking cum for a few days as well as her pussy stretched out and filled with insane amounts of cum. She said one after another one would finish and the next one would ******* themselves on her, well the rest grouped around her forsing cocks in her mouth her ass every where. She's trying to suck them off as good as she can so they will stop coming at her so aggressively. She said they came at her with everything unaware this white female wanted to give herself up they took my wife in the most savage way possible. Eventually after 2 hours I walked up to the shack and peeked inside only to see her bloody and beaten being used by savages. I picked her up over my arm and carried her back to the van. A crowd of men followed shouting at us. She was barely conscious when I got her in the back of her van and down the road when I went back to check on her I could see her ass, face and pussy where draining huge amounts of cum like I've never seen.

My wife and I where driving near the cape Town Airport it is mostly shanty villages lived in by people with very bad povert. We rented a large white van outfitter it with a mattress and drove down some side streets to get closer. My wife is 26 100 pounds 5'4 blonde blue eyes a real beautiful stunner. We pulled over on a side street covered with shanty houses. She sized up the area much faster than me and before I could even say anything she jumps out the van and starts walking down a dirt street in Africa wearing a tiny skirt and a crop top. She was stared at by every one. She made here way over to the most muscle covered guy she could see many of them where not wearing shirts. She began to make conversations acting extremely flirtty within a minute a crowd a
Had started forming and molesting her. Touching under her skirt her shirt feeling all over her atleast 8 touching and 50 watching. I'm watching from the van maybe 50 feet away. They start ripping off her clothing and dragging her away into a metal shack, she looking like she was resisting but she says she does that to get their prey drive going. For the next 2 hours I watched over 100 men circle through this tiny little shack with a dirt floor. I wasn't worried because I know theirs not a bbc My wife can't handle. She told me as soon as they got her in the shack she was thrown on the dirt floor and they began fucking her. She said any time she begged for mercy she would get choken out and slapped hit. She lubed up her ass before going in good idea because she said almost half took her ass at some point, the next day her asshole was ******* and damaged but still leaking cum for a few days as well as her pussy stretched out and filled with insane amounts of cum. She said one after another one would finish and the next one would ******* themselves on her, well the rest grouped around her forsing cocks in her mouth her ass every where. She's trying to suck them off as good as she can so they will stop coming at her so aggressively. She said they came at her with everything unaware this white female wanted to give herself up they took my wife in the most savage way possible. Eventually after 2 hours I walked up to the shack and peeked inside only to see her bloody and beaten being used by savages. I picked her up over my arm and carried her back to the van. A crowd of men followed shouting at us. She was barely conscious when I got her in the back of her van and down the road when I went back to check on her I could see her ass, face and pussy where draining huge amounts of cum like I've never seen.
Wow fantastic imagination

Back