Latest update with our progress!

It’s been a while since I’ve been on, things were pretty busy with the two of us and my wife was on her period. So, to catch you up, I had purchased the Aston from @RidnQueen at BlackCockDildos.com and some panties from @SpadesCastle . My wife and I had been doing some other guy role playing and dirty talking in bed, but I hadn’t specified that what really turned me on was the watching her with a bbc. I introduced her to the dildo, and she named him Dwayne, but very adamantly refused to even consider playing with him.

After about a week of her steadfastly denying that Dwayne would ever end up inside her mouth or pussy, I gave up. She 100% believed that there was no way in hell it would even fit inside her if she even wanted to use the dildo, and claimed that dildos have never done anything for her anyway. I figured it was a loss and I was now the proud owner of a very large silicone paperweight.

Then her period comes, and no sex for a week! I always get really horny during that week, and was sooo ready for some action. So finally, she’s off her period and I decide I’m going to pamper her all day to loosen her up a bit for some good sex that night. I woke her up with a 20minute massage and told her that she could have 5 more 20 minute massages whenever she wanted throughout the day, then made her breakfast and lunch before heading out for a few hours while she worked.

I came home and started cooking her favorite meal for dinner, and made her a nice big mixed *******. She knew I was horny as hell and trying to lube her up for some fun, so kept teasing me all dinner. I finished my heavy pour of 10yr scotch as she finished her second ******* (about 4 shots total, just enough to bring out the freak!).

We went to the bedroom and as I set the mood, she went to the bathroom. I laid out the pink lacy QoS panties I bought her and went to the bathroom after she was done. When I came back I found her bent over the bed shaking her ass, trying to make it clap. I have it some spanking and kissed all over it before pushing her onto the bed and climbing in with her.

I had been hinting all day that I was looking for more dirty talking from her when we fucked and she asked me if I was going to watch her fuck another guy after I filled her with cum. Feeling a little bold from the scotch and with my cock hard as steel, I confessed that I only wanted to watch her with big black cocks. I rubbed her pussy through her panties and we talked real dirty about her right married Pussy being too tight for black cocks and how she was scared to take something so big. I told her I would loosen her her out with my cock and that my cum would make it easier for the BBC to penetrate her. She was bucking her hips against my fingers as I said it, her panties soaked through, and she said “then do it!”

I fucked her deep, hard, and fast while she kept telling me how bad she wanted me to cum in her so Dwayne could fuck her. I came HARD. Instantly my dick was hard again, which she loved! She was so thrilled that the idea of her fucking black guys Turned me on soo much. Immediately she went into role playing that Dwayne had just filled her fertile pussy with black cum and asked me if I was just going to let him knock up my wife while we were trying for a baby, “what are you going to tell everyone when I have a black baby? tell him who this Pussy belongs to baby, Dwayne this is your pussy and that I’m having your baby!” She grabbed my butt cheeks and was pulling me into her with every thrust. I thought I was turned on and fucking her hard the first time, but man that really Got me going and I pumped her full with a second load of cum. Once again, I was hard right after. She loves making me cum twice so fast like that, because makes her feel so sexy.

Now I was going to gamble a bit, I told her I bet I could come a third time, but she would have to do something for me. “As long as it’s not anal - I’ll do it, just tell me what it is!” So, I told her that I wanted to put just the tip of Dwayne in her And shoot my load onto her pussy. She was nervous and hesitant, but agreed “just the tip...”

I practically ran to the bathroom to grab that enormous dildo, I got between her legs and gave Dwayne a nice slick lube of her wetness mixed with my cum leaking out of her, then started rubbing her clit with that massive cockhead. I got her close to orgasm and then started slowly easing him into her tight opening. For a little I thought it might not even go in, and then with a wet POP! the head disappeared inside. I didn’t push it any further in, but started moving it back and forth and told her to let me know if she needed to stop. She just moaned, so I asked her if she liked having a bbc inside her. She started grinding her hips against my little thrusts and started telling me how her tight pussy was going to drain every last drop of black cum from his big black balls. She started asking me if I liked seeing my wife get fucked by a bbc and if I loved watching her love another man’s cock so much. Sure enough, I came a third time right on her clit and immediately started rubbing her clit with my cock, using my load as lubrication. She started moaning like crazy and really humping her hips hard, I had slowly been easing Dwayne into her and she had about 3/4 of him inside her now. She came hard, spasming, arching her back, writhing around, and I could feel her pussy contractions trying to push Dwayne out.

We both collapsed on the bed, and with another wet pop, Dwayne came out. We laid for a bit, and I told her how much i loved her, how i felt like I was the world’s luckiest man right then, how happy she made me.

I started a shower for us and as she hopped in, I snagged a couple pics of the aftermath. You can see how wet she got the sheets with the mix of both our juices, unfortunately you can’t really see how soaked she got the panties, but I’m pretty sure I could have wrung them and they would have dripped. In the shower she told me that even though it was pretend, that she felt a bit guilty for having another man’s cum inside her. I kept reassuring her that I loved her more than anything in the world, how blessed I was to have her, and that I would never leave her for any reason, I also thanked her for fulfilling my fantasy and never in my wildest dreams would I have been so lucky to have an amazing wife that would take black cocks for me.

I was really impressed how much of the dildo she took, and surprisingly she said she was only slightly sore the next day! However, she did say that for the next week she wanted only sex with us, no role play, black cocks or Dwayne and didn’t want me to talk about it for the next week either. She got waxed yesterday, but needed a day for her pussy to recover. Today more panties came in from @SpadesCastle and @SWINGERJEWELRY . From castle I got another pair of pink panties and a black and white lacy pair this time, she thought they were super soft and loved the way they felt, so I’m definitely planning on buying her about half a dozen pairs so she’ll wear them all the time! From the Hotwife store I grabbed one of the tanga thongs and also the bralette and thong set. We’ll be doing a little fashion show before we fuck tomorrow, can’t wait to see how good it looks on her and snap some more pics.

Funny enough, we never got around to using the satisfier vibrator that she loves so much, maybe Dwayne will be replacing it! You can see how much of Dwayne she was able to take by where the wetness stops on him. Who knows, maybe in a few weeks or months she’ll be able to take the whole thing!4B9D029D-43B1-4294-AF35-22A7E18992B2.jpeg2D8A17D9-D7BA-4AFB-879A-FEDC6F5AD401.jpeg

It’s been a while since I’ve been on, things were pretty busy with the two of us and my wife was on her period. So, to catch you up, I had purchased the Aston from @RidnQueen at BlackCockDildos.com and some panties from @SpadesCastle . My wife and I had been doing some other guy role playing and dirty talking in bed, but I hadn’t specified that what really turned me on was the watching her with a bbc. I introduced her to the dildo, and she named him Dwayne, but very adamantly refused to even consider playing with him.

After about a week of her steadfastly denying that Dwayne would ever end up inside her mouth or pussy, I gave up. She 100% believed that there was no way in hell it would even fit inside her if she even wanted to use the dildo, and claimed that dildos have never done anything for her anyway. I figured it was a loss and I was now the proud owner of a very large silicone paperweight.

Then her period comes, and no sex for a week! I always get really horny during that week, and was sooo ready for some action. So finally, she’s off her period and I decide I’m going to pamper her all day to loosen her up a bit for some good sex that night. I woke her up with a 20minute massage and told her that she could have 5 more 20 minute massages whenever she wanted throughout the day, then made her breakfast and lunch before heading out for a few hours while she worked.

I came home and started cooking her favorite meal for dinner, and made her a nice big mixed *******. She knew I was horny as hell and trying to lube her up for some fun, so kept teasing me all dinner. I finished my heavy pour of 10yr scotch as she finished her second ******* (about 4 shots total, just enough to bring out the freak!).

We went to the bedroom and as I set the mood, she went to the bathroom. I laid out the pink lacy QoS panties I bought her and went to the bathroom after she was done. When I came back I found her bent over the bed shaking her ass, trying to make it clap. I have it some spanking and kissed all over it before pushing her onto the bed and climbing in with her.

I had been hinting all day that I was looking for more dirty talking from her when we fucked and she asked me if I was going to watch her fuck another guy after I filled her with cum. Feeling a little bold from the scotch and with my cock hard as steel, I confessed that I only wanted to watch her with big black cocks. I rubbed her pussy through her panties and we talked real dirty about her right married Pussy being too tight for black cocks and how she was scared to take something so big. I told her I would loosen her her out with my cock and that my cum would make it easier for the BBC to penetrate her. She was bucking her hips against my fingers as I said it, her panties soaked through, and she said “then do it!”

I fucked her deep, hard, and fast while she kept telling me how bad she wanted me to cum in her so Dwayne could fuck her. I came HARD. Instantly my dick was hard again, which she loved! She was so thrilled that the idea of her fucking black guys Turned me on soo much. Immediately she went into role playing that Dwayne had just filled her fertile pussy with black cum and asked me if I was just going to let him knock up my wife while we were trying for a baby, “what are you going to tell everyone when I have a black baby? tell him who this Pussy belongs to baby, Dwayne this is your pussy and that I’m having your baby!” She grabbed my butt cheeks and was pulling me into her with every thrust. I thought I was turned on and fucking her hard the first time, but man that really Got me going and I pumped her full with a second load of cum. Once again, I was hard right after. She loves making me cum twice so fast like that, because makes her feel so sexy.

Now I was going to gamble a bit, I told her I bet I could come a third time, but she would have to do something for me. “As long as it’s not anal - I’ll do it, just tell me what it is!” So, I told her that I wanted to put just the tip of Dwayne in her And shoot my load onto her pussy. She was nervous and hesitant, but agreed “just the tip...”

I practically ran to the bathroom to grab that enormous dildo, I got between her legs and gave Dwayne a nice slick lube of her wetness mixed with my cum leaking out of her, then started rubbing her clit with that massive cockhead. I got her close to orgasm and then started slowly easing him into her tight opening. For a little I thought it might not even go in, and then with a wet POP! the head disappeared inside. I didn’t push it any further in, but started moving it back and forth and told her to let me know if she needed to stop. She just moaned, so I asked her if she liked having a bbc inside her. She started grinding her hips against my little thrusts and started telling me how her tight pussy was going to drain every last drop of black cum from his big black balls. She started asking me if I liked seeing my wife get fucked by a bbc and if I loved watching her love another man’s cock so much. Sure enough, I came a third time right on her clit and immediately started rubbing her clit with my cock, using my load as lubrication. She started moaning like crazy and really humping her hips hard, I had slowly been easing Dwayne into her and she had about 3/4 of him inside her now. She came hard, spasming, arching her back, writhing around, and I could feel her pussy contractions trying to push Dwayne out.

We both collapsed on the bed, and with another wet pop, Dwayne came out. We laid for a bit, and I told her how much i loved her, how i felt like I was the world’s luckiest man right then, how happy she made me.

I started a shower for us and as she hopped in, I snagged a couple pics of the aftermath. You can see how wet she got the sheets with the mix of both our juices, unfortunately you can’t really see how soaked she got the panties, but I’m pretty sure I could have wrung them and they would have dripped. In the shower she told me that even though it was pretend, that she felt a bit guilty for having another man’s cum inside her. I kept reassuring her that I loved her more than anything in the world, how blessed I was to have her, and that I would never leave her for any reason, I also thanked her for fulfilling my fantasy and never in my wildest dreams would I have been so lucky to have an amazing wife that would take black cocks for me.

I was really impressed how much of the dildo she took, and surprisingly she said she was only slightly sore the next day! However, she did say that for the next week she wanted only sex with us, no role play, black cocks or Dwayne and didn’t want me to talk about it for the next week either. She got waxed yesterday, but needed a day for her pussy to recover. Today more panties came in from @SpadesCastle and @SWINGERJEWELRY . From castle I got another pair of pink panties and a black and white lacy pair this time, she thought they were super soft and loved the way they felt, so I’m definitely planning on buying her about half a dozen pairs so she’ll wear them all the time! From the Hotwife store I grabbed one of the tanga thongs and also the bralette and thong set. We’ll be doing a little fashion show before we fuck tomorrow, can’t wait to see how good it looks on her and snap some more pics.

Funny enough, we never got around to using the satisfier vibrator that she loves so much, maybe Dwayne will be replacing it! You can see how much of Dwayne she was able to take by where the wetness stops on him. Who knows, maybe in a few weeks or months she’ll be able to take the whole thing!View attachment 3426246View attachment 3426247
Congratulations

Back