Lake District

monotony

Couple
From
UK
There's a lovely series on TV here in the UK called Cumbria and the Lake District. The last episode I watched showed a Caribbean male who made a new life in the UK as a chef with a beautiful white wife who adored him from day one and their friends also another black male and white wife. Looked so beautiful seeing the couples so happy in the UK.

There's a lovely series on TV here in the UK called Cumbria and the Lake District. The last episode I watched showed a Caribbean male who made a new life in the UK as a chef with a beautiful white wife who adored him from day one and their friends also another black male and white wife. Looked so beautiful seeing the couples so happy in the UK.
Will have to keep my eyes peeled for that series. We get a loads of UK programming over here in Canada. Thought you were going to reference Escape To The Country. Now that would make an interesting episode with Nikki Chapman and a male from the Caribbean.

Sounds good....

Back