Ladies what is your favorite thing to do with a black man ?

Rene Mills

Female
Real Person
From
MT, US
This is fairly broad question. It can really be anything and doesn’t have to pertain to sex.

Like most when we started swinging we had certain “unbreakable rules”. One of them was no kissing. Looking back it’s funny. I thought it would be too intimate. It’s crazy because I love kissing. I’ve found that many black men are amazing kissers and I’m not just talking about lips. They are often very good with their hands while kissing and know where to touch. There is more to kissing than just lip contact. A tongue that’s both soft and firm and can be both aggressive or gentle. The ability to breathe on me in just the right places. Ladies I’m sure you know what I’m talking about.

This is fairly broad question. It can really be anything and doesn’t have to pertain to sex.

Like most when we started swinging we had certain “unbreakable rules”. One of them was no kissing. Looking back it’s funny. I thought it would be too intimate. It’s crazy because I love kissing. I’ve found that many black men are amazing kissers and I’m not just talking about lips. They are often very good with their hands while kissing and know where to touch. There is more to kissing than just lip contact. A tongue that’s both soft and firm and can be both aggressive or gentle. The ability to breathe on me in just the right places. Ladies I’m sure you know what I’m talking about.
that's a great answer:cool:

one of the things we do in public is michael and I will a lot of times meet a new bbc friend at a hotel bar. So, I'll always go down first or sit at the bar alone for about 15 minutes, then Michael shows. I give him a big kiss and we sit down. When the invited BBC shows up I usually will shake his hand and then give him a deep tongue kiss for about 3-5 seconds, maybe grab his butt or package. Then sit back down. This sort of shocks those around us, as I just kissed Michael the same way. it tells me if he is a good kisser and if i want to continue the evening or call it off. I've done that a couple of times if i didn't like the guy for some reason.

one of the things we do in public is michael and I will a lot of times meet a new bbc friend at a hotel bar. So, I'll always go down first or sit at the bar alone for about 15 minutes, then Michael shows. I give him a big kiss and we sit down. When the invited BBC shows up I usually will shake his hand and then give him a deep tongue kiss for about 3-5 seconds, maybe grab his butt or package. Then sit back down. This sort of shocks those around us, as I just kissed Michael the same way. it tells me if he is a good kisser and if i want to continue the evening or call it off. I've done that a couple of times if i didn't like the guy for some reason.
I walk in, say pleasantries and whip out kok— 😂😂😂😂 just kidding

Back