Ladies, hubby present to watch or no?

CodyUN

Male
Gold Member
Ladies, do you prefer having your hubby present to watch you getting fucked, or do you prefer going alone and taking videos for hubby? And bulls, do you prefer having her hubby present to watch or no?

Before I was so ashamed when my husband was watching me fuck your black man with a huge dick now it’s a big turn on for me my husband love watching me, and I love being watched
I was with Nancy and Tom and she also was scared and hesitant about being with me. I asked her if she wanted to suck my cock. She said yes. O turned and asked Tom if it was okay for Nancy to suck my cock. He said yes
Turned back to Nancy and said
You heard what he said right?

I was with Nancy and Tom and she also was scared and hesitant about being with me. I asked her if she wanted to suck my cock. She said yes. O turned and asked Tom if it was okay for Nancy to suck my cock. He said yes
Turned back to Nancy and said
You heard what he said right?
When you start out of the lifestyle, it seems like you have to get permission from the other one, but once as time go by, you do not need permission no more

Before I was so ashamed when my husband was watching me fuck your black man with a huge dick now it’s a big turn on for me my husband love watching me, and I love being watched
Is your hubby considered to be a adequately endowed lover or is he a denied submissive cuckold who gets to watch you with REAL MEN ?

Hello, here is the little husband who answers:
my pretty wife considers that I am only a little baby and that a little baby has no business seeing this kind of thing.
I only have the right to hear her cry.
There you go. 👍

Bonjour, ici c'est le petit mari qui répond :
ma jolie femme considère que je ne suis qu'un petit enfant et qu'un petit enfant n'a pas à voir ce genre de choses.
Je n'ai que le droit d'entendre ses cris.

Voila.

The Black Luver I'm with at the time has the final say so if my cuck husband can watch or not. He accepts their decision. For me it depends on who I'm with and the chemistry we have. If it's a straight out f@ck I like my husband to stay and watch so he can see how a Real Man, a Black Man, f@cks and satisfies a woman. If my Luver and I are more intimate with each other I prefer my husband to stay at home. I'll give him the details when I get home so he can jerk himself off.

As a cuckold couple my husband is always present watching and listening as our bull penetrates my wonton whore pussy . Both myself and our bull abuses my husband verbally as he masturbates his little white cock and shoots his cum before our bulls cock is fully buried in my pussy .
It’s part of the enjoyment of being a cuckold couple.

As a cuckold couple my husband is always present watching and listening as our bull penetrates my wonton whore pussy . Both myself and our bull abuses my husband verbally as he masturbates his little white cock and shoots his cum before our bulls cock is fully buried in my pussy .
It’s part of the enjoyment of being a cuckold couple.
i agree.

Back