Ky & Tn **BABES and BULLS**

KIMBERLI

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
With 2021 quickly approaching, I am eager to start this new year off with some naughty fun. I have made several sexy hook ups through B2W in the past. All of which were super fun and exciting. I am currently looking to meet new friends and reconnect with old friends.
So make yourself known by commenting below.

❤️ For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Kimberli. I’m a tiny lil blonde who was built to serve. I am all about having fun, and enjoying the company of others in the lifestyle. I am a total hotwife who takes pride in her appearance and abilities. I am always dressed to *******... hair, nails, make up, heels, outfits, etc. I am NOT shy or flakey and always willing. I have a thirst that needs to be quenched.

Attachments

• DF13BDA1-AF9F-4FF2-B18B-1C193EC0F794.jpeg
    DF13BDA1-AF9F-4FF2-B18B-1C193EC0F794.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 499
  • 348EE30C-637A-4555-9B1E-3968DCFBC1F8.jpeg
    348EE30C-637A-4555-9B1E-3968DCFBC1F8.jpeg
    299 KB · Views: 501
With 2021 quickly approaching, I am eager to start this new year off with some naughty fun. I have made several sexy hook ups through B2W in the past. All of which were super fun and exciting. I am currently looking to meet new friends and reconnect with old friends.

❤️ For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Kimberli. I’m a tiny lil blonde who was built to serve. I am all about having fun, and enjoying the company of others in the lifestyle. I am a total hotwife who takes pride in her appearance and abilities. I am always dressed to *******... hair, nails, make up, heels, outfits, etc. I am NOT shy or flakey and always willing. I have a thirst that needs to be quenched.
Where have you been "baby" girl ♥
Plus to know me is "Love♥" ♂

Damn you are so hot and sexy baby.

Mm! Lawd Geezus Gahddamn 'Lil Kim'- Blonde and bootylicious is my jam! @KIMBERLI
Ain't But a HANDFUL of sexy **active ** Hotwives on b2w really turning up the HEAT 🔥🔥🔥 You are one of them ♠
If u ever journey further south...You got a (sexy af) friend in Austin 😈

U know I been waiting on u fun size:)

Incredible!! That ass is amazing !! Built so well for BBC!

Would love to have her when I get back home for Derby week

I’m from the East Coast. Wassup

Mmmmm will be driving through that way very soon the next week or 2! Love to finally connect super sexy babygirl!

Back