Korean Wife Cindy's Reawakening

mykoreanwife

Couple
Gold Member
In the heart of Chicago, we found ourselves in a grand hotel, celebrating our first anniversary. Cindy, my petite Korean wife, had transformed over the years, yet her youthful charm and naivete remained. Her small frame, perky breasts, and thick, shapely thighs still ignited desires within me. She was a delicate blossom, a stark contrast to the towering, broad-shouldered man we met in the hotel bar.

His name was Marcus, a former army man with a deep, resonant voice and a warm smile that hinted at secrets. He had served in Korea, and the familiarity seemed to draw Cindy out of her shell. His eyes, dark and intense, kept flicking to Cindy's small, delicate hands, her slender neck, and the curve of her ass as she sat beside me.

"Cindy, you ever miss Korea?" Marcus asked, swirling his *******. His gaze was intense, knowing.

Cindy blushed, her eyes cast down. "Sometimes," she admitted softly, her accent lilting. "But America... it is good too."

Marcus leaned in, his voice low. "I've heard stories about the bar girls in Korea. They're... memorable."

Cindy's eyes widened, and she looked at me, unsure. I smiled, giving her a small nod. I had told her about my fantasy, about seeing her with a black man, and while she was hesitant, a part of her was curious.

"You... you know about that?" Cindy asked Marcus, her voice barely above a whisper.

Marcus chuckled, a deep, rumbling sound. "I've had my share of experiences, sweetheart."

Cindy looked at me again, and I nodded, encouraging her. She took a deep breath, her small chest rising. "It was... different. The men, they were... big. Strong."

Marcus's gaze darkened, and he leaned back in his chair, his legs spreading wide. "And you liked that, didn't you, Cindy? You liked being used by big, strong men?"

Cindy's breath hitched, and she nodded slightly, her cheeks flushed. "Yes," she whispered.

Marcus stood, holding out his hand to Cindy. "Come with me, Cindy. Let's make some new memories."

Cindy looked at me, and I nodded again, my heart pounding. She placed her hand in Marcus's, and he led her to the elevator, leaving me to follow. The elevator ride was silent, the air thick with tension. When we entered the suite, Marcus turned to Cindy, his hands going to her waist.

"You're so small, Cindy," he murmured, his hands spanning her tiny waist. "So fragile. I could break you."

Cindy's eyes widened, but she didn't pull away. Instead, she tilted her head back, looking up at Marcus. "You won't break me," she said, her voice steady. "I'm stronger than I look."

Marcus chuckled, his hands sliding up to cup her small breasts. "I bet you are, little one."

He leaned down, capturing her mouth in a ******* kiss. Cindy moaned, her body melting into his. I watched, my cock hard, as Marcus explored my wife's mouth, his hands roaming over her body. He reached down, lifting Cindy up as if she weighed nothing, and carried her to the bed.

He laid her down gently, his hands going to his belt. Cindy watched, her eyes wide, as he undressed. His cock sprang free, long and thick, and Cindy gasped, her eyes widening. "You're... big," she whispered, her eyes flicking to mine.

Marcus chuckled, stroking his cock. "You can take it, Cindy. I know you can."

Cindy licked her lips, and I could see the excitement in her eyes. She missed this, missed being used, being filled. She reached out, her small hand wrapping around Marcus's cock. She stroked it, her eyes on his, as she leaned forward and took the head into her mouth.

Marcus groaned, his hands going to her hair. "Fuck, Cindy, you're good at this," he growled.

Cindy hummed, taking more of him into her mouth. She was tentative at first, but as Marcus guided her, she relaxed, taking him deeper, her small hands working in tandem with her mouth.

Marcus pulled away, panting. "I need to fuck you, Cindy," he said, his voice rough. "I need to feel that tight little pussy around my cock."

Cindy nodded, her eyes glazed with desire. She lay back, her legs spreading for Marcus. He knelt between her thighs, his hands going to her pussy. He stroked her, his fingers sliding inside her, and Cindy moaned, her hips arching.

"You're wet, Cindy," Marcus said, his voice satisfied. "You're ready for me."

He positioned himself at her entrance, his cock pressing against her. Cindy looked at me, her eyes filled with a mix of excitement and nerves. I nodded, encouraging her, and she took a deep breath, pushing down as Marcus pushed in.

She was tight, her small body struggling to accommodate Marcus's size. He went slow, letting her adjust, his eyes on her face, watching for any sign of discomfort. But Cindy was lost in pleasure, her eyes closed, her mouth open in a silent moan as Marcus filled her.

Once he was fully seated, he leaned down, capturing her mouth in another kiss. He began to move, his hips thrusting slowly, filling Cindy completely with each stroke. Cindy moaned, her hands going to Marcus's ass, pulling him deeper.

I watched, my cock hard, as Marcus used my wife's petite Korean body. He was gentle at first, but as Cindy's moans grew louder, he picked up the pace, fucking her harder, faster. Cindy's small body shook with each thrust, her breasts bouncing, her legs wrapped around Marcus's waist.

Suddenly, Marcus pulled out, flipping Cindy onto her hands and knees. He entered her from behind, his hands going to her hips, pulling her back onto his cock. Cindy cried out, her head dropping, her ass in the air as Marcus pounded into her.

"Fuck, Cindy, you feel so good," Marcus growled, his hands tightening on her hips. "Your pussy is so tight, so hot."

Cindy moaned, her body shaking as Marcus hit a spot deep inside her. "More," she gasped, her accent thicker in her passion. "More, Marcus. Fuck me harder."

Marcus obliged, his hips slamming into hers, his cock filling her completely. Cindy's body shook, her orgasm approaching. Marcus reached around, his hands going to her clit, rubbing in time with his thrusts.

Cindy came with a cry, her body convulsing as her orgasm washed over her. Marcus followed soon after, his cock pulsing inside her as he filled her with his cum.

He pulled out, collapsing onto the bed beside Cindy. She curled up against him, her eyes closed, a small smile on her lips. I joined them on the bed, pulling Cindy into my arms, her back to my front.

"Thank you," I whispered in her ear. "That was... incredible."

Cindy looked at me over her shoulder, her eyes soft. "I love you," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "And I love that you let me do this for you."

And as we lay there, Cindy sandwiched between us, I knew that this was just the beginning of a new chapter in our marriage, one filled with exploration, pleasure, and love.

Let me know how you like this story leave a comment, or contact me on kik (mykoreanwife), or by email

Back