Korean Cindy is Fisted

mykoreanwife

Couple
Gold Member
As Cindy, the petite 4'11" Korean wife and mom, reminisces about her past experiences, her mind drifts back to the time when she was a young woman working at clubs for American soldiers in a small Korean village. She recalls the night when a young, black soldier, tall and imposing, approached her and offered to take her back to her hootch.

With a mix of excitement and nervousness, Cindy agreed, and they made their way through the dimly lit streets towards her small, private quarters. As they entered her hootch, the soldier locked the door behind them and turned to face her, a hungry look in his eyes.

He wasted no time in pulling her close, his strong arms wrapping around her petite frame. He kissed her roughly, his tongue invading her mouth as he roughly grabbed her ass. Cindy could feel her heart racing, a combination of fear and arousal coursing through her veins.

Breaking the kiss, the soldier looked down at her with a devilish grin, "You little Korean slut, you think you can handle a real man? I'm going to show you what it's like to be fucked by a real man, not those little boy soldiers you're used to."

Cindy felt her face flush with embarrassment and arousal. She had never been spoken to like this before, but there was something about the way he said it that made her pussy throb with desire.

The soldier's hands moved to her skirt, roughly pulling it up to reveal her smooth, creamy thighs. He then pushed her down onto the bed, forsing her legs apart. Cindy's heart raced as she felt his large, black hand move towards her panties, eager to explore her tight, young pussy.

As he pulled her panties to the side, exposing her delicate folds, he let out a low growl, "Fuck, you're even tighter than I thought. But I'm going to loosen you up, little slut."

Cindy felt a wave of panic mixed with excitement as she realized what he meant. He was going to fist her, something she had never experienced before. She had never even been able to take more than one or two fingers inside of her before, and the thought of him trying to fit his entire hand inside of her sent a shiver down her spine.

As if reading her thoughts, the soldier chuckled, "You're scared, aren't you, little slut? Don't worry, I'll go slow. I'll make sure you're nice and wet before I start."

With that, he leaned down and began to lick her pussy, his tongue teasing her clit as his fingers worked their way inside of her. Cindy moaned softly, her body trembling with pleasure as he expertly brought her to the brink of orgasm.

Just as she was about to cum, he pulled away, leaving her gasping and panting for more. "Not yet, little slut. You're not going to cum until I'm inside of you."

Cindy whimpered, her pussy aching for release. The soldier smirked, "That's right, you're going to learn what it's like to be fucked by a real man, and you're going to love every second of it."

With that, he began to insert his fingers into her pussy, one by one. Cindy cried out, the pain and pleasure mixing together in a delicious cocktail of sensation. She had never felt anything like this before, and she couldn't help but wonder if she could take any more.

But the soldier was relentless, his fingers moving deeper and deeper inside of her. Cindy felt herself stretching to accommodate him, her pussy walls clenching around his thick digits.

As he inserted the fourth finger, Cindy let out a strangled cry, her body wracked with pain and pleasure. The soldier chuckled, "That's it, little slut. Take it all. You can handle it."

Cindy closed her eyes, focusing on the sensation of his fingers inside of her. She could feel her pussy stretching to accommodate him, the pain slowly giving way to a deep, throbbing pleasure.

Finally, with a grunt of satisfaction, the soldier managed to fit his entire hand inside of her. Cindy cried out, her body shaking with the intensity of the sensation. She had never felt so full, so completely dominated by another person.

As he began to move his hand inside of her, Cindy felt herself spiraling towards orgasm. The soldier continued to verbally degrade her, calling her a "dirty little Korean slut" and a "fucking whore."

Despite the degradation, Cindy couldn't help but feel aroused. There was something about being dominated and humiliated by this strong, black soldier that made her pussy even wetter.

As the soldier increased his pace, Cindy felt herself reaching the edge of orgasm. Her body tensed, her pussy clenching around his hand as she came harder than she ever had before.

As she lay there, panting and spent, the soldier pulled his hand out of her pussy and smirked down at her. "That's what a real man feels like, little slut. You'll never forget this night."

As Cindy, the petite 4'11" Korean wife and mom, reminisces about her past experiences, her mind drifts back to the time when she was a young woman working at clubs for American soldiers in a small Korean village. She recalls the night when a young, black soldier, tall and imposing, approached her and offered to take her back to her hootch.

With a mix of excitement and nervousness, Cindy agreed, and they made their way through the dimly lit streets towards her small, private quarters. As they entered her hootch, the soldier locked the door behind them and turned to face her, a hungry look in his eyes.

He wasted no time in pulling her close, his strong arms wrapping around her petite frame. He kissed her roughly, his tongue invading her mouth as he roughly grabbed her ass. Cindy could feel her heart racing, a combination of fear and arousal coursing through her veins.

Breaking the kiss, the soldier looked down at her with a devilish grin, "You little Korean slut, you think you can handle a real man? I'm going to show you what it's like to be fucked by a real man, not those little boy soldiers you're used to."

Cindy felt her face flush with embarrassment and arousal. She had never been spoken to like this before, but there was something about the way he said it that made her pussy throb with desire.

The soldier's hands moved to her skirt, roughly pulling it up to reveal her smooth, creamy thighs. He then pushed her down onto the bed, forsing her legs apart. Cindy's heart raced as she felt his large, black hand move towards her panties, eager to explore her tight, young pussy.

As he pulled her panties to the side, exposing her delicate folds, he let out a low growl, "Fuck, you're even tighter than I thought. But I'm going to loosen you up, little slut."

Cindy felt a wave of panic mixed with excitement as she realized what he meant. He was going to fist her, something she had never experienced before. She had never even been able to take more than one or two fingers inside of her before, and the thought of him trying to fit his entire hand inside of her sent a shiver down her spine.

As if reading her thoughts, the soldier chuckled, "You're scared, aren't you, little slut? Don't worry, I'll go slow. I'll make sure you're nice and wet before I start."

With that, he leaned down and began to lick her pussy, his tongue teasing her clit as his fingers worked their way inside of her. Cindy moaned softly, her body trembling with pleasure as he expertly brought her to the brink of orgasm.

Just as she was about to cum, he pulled away, leaving her gasping and panting for more. "Not yet, little slut. You're not going to cum until I'm inside of you."

Cindy whimpered, her pussy aching for release. The soldier smirked, "That's right, you're going to learn what it's like to be fucked by a real man, and you're going to love every second of it."

With that, he began to insert his fingers into her pussy, one by one. Cindy cried out, the pain and pleasure mixing together in a delicious cocktail of sensation. She had never felt anything like this before, and she couldn't help but wonder if she could take any more.

But the soldier was relentless, his fingers moving deeper and deeper inside of her. Cindy felt herself stretching to accommodate him, her pussy walls clenching around his thick digits.

As he inserted the fourth finger, Cindy let out a strangled cry, her body wracked with pain and pleasure. The soldier chuckled, "That's it, little slut. Take it all. You can handle it."

Cindy closed her eyes, focusing on the sensation of his fingers inside of her. She could feel her pussy stretching to accommodate him, the pain slowly giving way to a deep, throbbing pleasure.

Finally, with a grunt of satisfaction, the soldier managed to fit his entire hand inside of her. Cindy cried out, her body shaking with the intensity of the sensation. She had never felt so full, so completely dominated by another person.

As he began to move his hand inside of her, Cindy felt herself spiraling towards orgasm. The soldier continued to verbally degrade her, calling her a "dirty little Korean slut" and a "fucking whore."

Despite the degradation, Cindy couldn't help but feel aroused. There was something about being dominated and humiliated by this strong, black soldier that made her pussy even wetter.

As the soldier increased his pace, Cindy felt herself reaching the edge of orgasm. Her body tensed, her pussy clenching around his hand as she came harder than she ever had before.

As she lay there, panting and spent, the soldier pulled his hand out of her pussy and smirked down at her. "That's what a real man feels like, little slut. You'll never forget this night."
That is so damn hot

I had a very similar thing happen to me , when in Paris one year I was in a night club and was chatted up by a lovely black guy (I thought) led me to his flat when he turned nasty , telling me how he loves picking up white sluts who needs fucking by black men , he held me down kissing me however it was making me hot and wet , letting him feel me all over and removing my clothes I did enjoy especially when he sucked my clit and fingered me I also was on the verge off a huge orgasm but he stopped , he talked so dirty to me but that made me hotter , he again started to finger me but this time he intoduced finger by finger until he was fisting me and I was so open and orgasmed several times , I was in such a state but enjoyed every minute, he threw my clothes at me telling me to fuck off but if you want me again I will be at the same night club .

I knew you were a slut, but this is an even sluttier thing than I expected from you. And I love it. I had a GF that kept asking me to fill her pussy with my fingers when I was eating her pussy... Typically I use two... maybe three... but she wanted more.. she wanted to be really full.. so I used a lot of lube, even though her pussy was dripping.. and managed to get 4 in.. and she was moaning and writhing in pleasure.. I looked at her and said you want more slut? She said yes.. but when I started to add my thumb she started to shake her head no.. I said.. tell me slut.. she said.. fuck me... fuck me with your hand... so I began fast strokes of my hand in her pussy.. every time pushing my thumb in a bit more... I looked at her and said... you want it slut?? you need to TELL ME... she screamed. dont stop.. FUCK ME WITH YOUR FIST... As you know, once the fist goes in.. the pussy lips close around the wrist.. and I began to fuck her .... she came over and over again... screaming with pleasure.... I had an idea.. . she is a fucking slut.. she needs to get her ass and pussy fucked at the same time... so I turned her over.. without taking my fist out of her pussy.. and lined my rock hard cock up with her ass... I slid my cock into her ass... and she was screaming more and more... my cunt is so full.. my ass is full.. fuck me fuck me fuck me... The amazing thing about having a fist in a pussy... and my cock in her ass... is I could feel my own cock.... almost like I could jerk myself off while I fucked her ass and fisted her pussy.... That was the first of MANY times I fisted that sweet pussy and fucked her ass... I need to find the picture I took of that... it was pretty hot...

So my question sweet slutty Cindy... do you want your ass fucked at the same time your pussy is fisted??? How much of a slut are you???

That's hot. I loved that story!

I had a very similar thing happen to me , when in Paris one year I was in a night club and was chatted up by a lovely black guy (I thought) led me to his flat when he turned nasty , telling me how he loves picking up white sluts who needs fucking by black men , he held me down kissing me however it was making me hot and wet , letting him feel me all over and removing my clothes I did enjoy especially when he sucked my clit and fingered me I also was on the verge off a huge orgasm but he stopped , he talked so dirty to me but that made me hotter , he again started to finger me but this time he intoduced finger by finger until he was fisting me and I was so open and orgasmed several times , I was in such a state but enjoyed every minute, he threw my clothes at me telling me to fuck off but if you want me again I will be at the same night club .
that's hot

Absolutely beautiful 😍

I love fisting little women ...

Back