James421

Male
Real Person
Hey yall, Im not on here to socialize and just talk most of the time, I actually assume to meet those I choose to interact with. I understand what goes on on kik, I know what some people like to do on there, how people will lie and pretend to be someone other than who they are, and I also understand it may seem like a safer platform to chat, but in all honesty, we have phones, and social platforms where we can talk and check in w/ loved ones, meet old friend and new. But on this site and others of its elk, it seems shady and immature speaking with potential couples and singles on an app as insignificant and potentially, dangerously misleading as kik. I could be all for a certain person, but as soon as they mention kik, they lose credibility to me.

Kik somehow is better to chat with people one on one for private stuff. I don't use it other than for that reason. Somehow snapchat sounds much more immature to me. I don't know how people find and use that interface and I'm someone whose used computers for years.

Hey yall, Im not on here to socialize and just talk most of the time, I actually assume to meet those I choose to interact with. I understand what goes on on kik, I know what some people like to do on there, how people will lie and pretend to be someone other than who they are, and I also understand it may seem like a safer platform to chat, but in all honesty, we have phones, and social platforms where we can talk and check in w/ loved ones, meet old friend and new. But on this site and others of its elk, it seems shady and immature speaking with potential couples and singles on an app as insignificant and potentially, dangerously misleading as kik. I could be all for a certain person, but as soon as they mention kik, they lose credibility to me.

Kik have a live video option. I have people say something specific so I know I am speaking to the person they say they are. It's not for everyone but it's worked very well for me!

I use kik almost exclusively and never had a problem. Regardless of what platform you use to chat, just verify early and it keeps the fake away. For me, if I think they’re just a cuck wasting my time, I say “lemme get a pic of your cock on a piece of paper with today’s date.” The fakes magically disappear lol

I use kik almost exclusively and never had a problem. Regardless of what platform you use to chat, just verify early and it keeps the fake away. For me, if I think they’re just a cuck wasting my time, I say “lemme get a pic of your cock on a piece of paper with today’s date.” The fakes magically disappear lol
I totally agree, kik is very good for me. Ha ha

Tbh kik is the only app that let you send love pics or vids, and there's a different appearance from uploaded pics. So I prefer this, better if using it with someone known on a site where I can check profiles.

id happily do this ;)

I hear you xxx

Back