Key West fun

We’ll, plenty of places for husband to get hooked up but the bbc action is hit and miss . You have to find a man on SLS before you go and hope he shows up… he was a no show for us. There is always the chance you will meet another “ tourist” that meets your expectations. There is a naval base there, if you go to the bars by the base chances may be better. But my suggestion would be the SLS site and make prior arrangements.We go there a lot and particularly love the bar at “ La Ti Da” very friendly and classy.

We’ll, plenty of places for husband to get hooked up but the bbc action is hit and miss . You have to find a man on SLS before you go and hope he shows up… he was a no show for us. There is always the chance you will meet another “ tourist” that meets your expectations. There is a naval base there, if you go to the bars by the base chances may be better. But my suggestion would be the SLS site and make prior arrangements.We go there a lot and particularly love the bar at “ La Ti Da” very friendly and classy.
Yeah , we didn’t have much luck , husband did go to the gay bar , but said mostly couples . Tried online and everyone was further up the keys . Next time we’ll try SLS .

great place to visit , but not a great deal happening .. Stayed at the Southernmost hotel ( which seems to be surrounded by the southernmost everything else , southernmost point , cafe bus stop etc etc etc ) lovely hotel and the layout was good for having guests back .. if you can find one !
We had hopes of the clothing optional bar the garden of eden above the Bull on Duval but it was almost comically bad . Did have an amusing moment though:
Got talking to and then pestered by two fairly creepy white guys who when we looked down had their dicks out rubbing on back of wife's jeans , i was about to get outraged , but she caught my eye , reached behind her and took one in each hand . WTF is she up to now , i thought ...
Their faces lit up until she took a much firmer hold , stood up and towed them to the security guard who was on a plinth overlooking the dance floor and delivered them up to him , he obligingly threw them out .

That said , its a lovely spot to go and just enjoy

Back