Keeping it in the family

Keeping it in the family

Very busy past month to 6 weeks. To start, my hubbies brother (Jeff) was in town for a couple weeks. Obviously we had him stay with us. Even tho they are a yr apart, he is older than hubby. They could pass as twins. With the exception of what they are working with down below😁
Jeff has always been a flirt. With all women. But with me, it goes alil farther. Maybe cause I give it back or because he is the big brother and likes to get unfder the skin of baby brother.
So over the yrs the flirting gets more aggresive. Started with names, sexy, beautiful, PT ( perfect tits ) knob goblin ( cause I like sucking dick hubby told him yrs ago ) Then onto stuff like James cant do what I could for you. You need big brother, etc. To the last few yrs touching/ grabbing my ass infront of James
When hubbys not around grab my hips or belly from behind and pull me close. Or cup my tits from behind. I just laugj and tell him he the biggest flirt.
These 2 weeks I am gonna see how far his flirting will go
One morning, I come down make coffee for everyone. Just my scrub bottoms and a bra. Top I put in the dryer, it was wrinkled. Jeff comes down, kinda was hoping he would. Give him alil view with all his flirting. I can play this game too. Lol He sits at the island and just stares. I pour him cup, look at him " um, hello..." he replies" Really PT. What am I sposed to do. Act like I dont see you like that" I lean over the island" well then, this view must be much better" I say with smile. I head upstairs then the grab my shirt and finish getting ready. Hubby leaves for work after I get my shirt and put it on
Next day I am off. Gym, errands in the morning. Afternoon lay out. About noon, no one home so into a bikini and out back I go. I position the lounger so the deck door can see it petfect so when Jeff gets back. So, lay out topless. About a half hr later my notification goes off on my phone the front door opened. I take my hand. Push my bottoms to the side, full view of me playing with myself and topless. About 30 min, phone goes off again. He went out on the porch and is on the phone. So I eaves drop thru the Ring doorbell. He is talking to someone saying how hot I am. And he just watched his brothers wife laying out topless playing with herself. Then I hear him say I would fuck her in a min. Wouldnt be the only time he did something with one of his brothers women. Now I got him!!!
That night the 3 of us just hanging out. Jeff ssys, " I had a crazy day. Was at an old friends. While he was doing a couple things, I was just at his back door. His neighbor was out tanning, topless." James was like what?!?! Jeff continued" that wasnt the half of it. She had her fingers wsy in herself playing. She was going to town with no care in the world if someone was watching" he was staring at me the whole time telling us. And I just had a smirk on my face. James was liks I heard enough and went to bed. As soon as I hear the door close, I lick my fingers, pull my silk shorts to the side and start playing with myself. I look at Jeff " is this what you saw, what did you do" Jeff nods, stands up, pulls his shorts down and grabs his THICK DICK.About 7 1/2 but THICK!!!
I get up. Walk over, put my fingers in his mouth, other hand grab his dick and say in his ear" you have 5 mins" he's like " huh," l drop to my knees, stroking his dick, look up " 5 min" I say. A couple licks up and down his shaft then I take the head of his fat cock in my lips. Slowly up on down just on it, with my tongue playing with it. My hand jerking him off, and every few times in and out and deep throat it and gag. No more than 2 min and he is ready. He pulls out, starts jerking off, I take my tanktop off, and hold my tits together. He unloads a huge one all over them. Nice and thick, and lots of it. Take a finger and lick some up to get his reaction. I atand, pat him on the cheek and say good boy. Give him a little kiss and start to walk upstairs. I turn and say" big brother is ALOT BIGGER than little brother" and head up.
Next morning, all I dreamed about was wanting to feel him in me. I get up, just a long silk shirt, barely covers my ass. I grab lube from my stand. James still asleep for abit. I head down to make coffee. A few min later Jeff comes down, just in his shorts. I am behind the island, he says " what was that last night" I just say " come back here please" He walks around, I put the lube on the counter. I hike up my silk shirt, lean over the island and say " fuck me, now. And hurry. James will be up soon" He grabs the lube, pull down his shorts and puts some on his cock. Walks up behind, one hand around my hip, the other guiding his dick in. Once in, the other hand grabs my hip. I moan as he slides it in. Slowly at first he starts. He then picks up the pace. You can hear our bodies slappimg together. With every thrust I let out an" ahhh...ahhh...ahhh" I must have been a little too loud, Jeff takes one hand and puts it over my mouth, the other now on my tit. And now he is just pounding away. The slap of our bodies louder and louder. About 5 min he pulls out, I turn and drop down. Take his fat dick in my mouth, my hands jerking him off. Less than a min he cums, ALOT AGAIN!!!! I gag its so much, spit some out and dripping from my chin. I wipe off. Look at him" OMG I wanted that bad. " I say asI head upstairs to get dressed.
The next week and a half with him here is going to be GREAT!!!

Keeping it in the family!! Part 2

The next couple days some playfull banter and touching. He will come behind, put his hands up my shirt. Play with my tits, rub my stomach, or down my pants to play with me. In return I go down in pants and play with his dick.
One night I got home about 9pm. They were in the hot tub *******. I walk out and they beg me to get in. I tell them let me go change. James says" just take that off and get in with your bra and panties" Now I know he is plastered. He would never say that with his friends. And really not his brother. I strip down and sit on the edge of the hot tub. Jeff comes over, starts rubbing on my thigh, and slowly moves to my inner thigh. James sees it and says nothing. Just keeps drinking. Jeff then says, while rubbing my inner thigh"you dont want to ruin your nice bra, she should take it off" James, in his drunken state" yeah, better take it all off babe" I ask James if hes sure. He says" bare it all baby. We all have seen naked bodies"
I stand, slide off my panties first. James is cheering me on" take it off baby, yeah" he is not gonna remember he is so *******. I start fidgeting with my bra, I say to James" baby. I cant get my bra, can you help" he looks at me, then to Jeff "I know I cant. Jeff, help her take her bra off" Jeff gets up, I turn and face Jeff, back to my hubby. I unclip my bra from the front. Jeff grabs and starts playing with them. Kissing, licking, playing. Hubby is clueless. 10 min we are there and Jeff all over them.
Hubby about ready to pass out so I get him up in bed. I take a quick shower and throw on a lace bra and panty set. I walk out. Jeff walks out from taking a shower and is butt naked. "Jeff, no towel? Your naked" I say. " Just going to bed" he says. "Quickie." I say. "OH YES" he replies. Its already so hot we flort infront of hubby. And already fucked his brother behind his back. But, the ultimate rush, in our bedroom with him *******.
I tell Jeff you have to be quite, I want him to fuck me in the bedroom. He's like" you are bad, very bad. But thats a real turn on"
All the lights out, I go up to James, laying in bed. Give him a kiss and tell him I love him. Nothing, he is out. I take Jeffs hand and walk to the other side of the bed. Pull the covers down, lay down and take my panties off. I am already soaking wet with the excitement. Jeff whispers in my ear"are fucking serious, in bed with him right there" I whisper back" be quiet and just fuck me Jeff.
He lays on top, slides his fat cock in. Me" mmm....." a little moan. He puts his hand over my mouth and slowly fucks me. More like a passionate love making session. He takes his hand off my mouth and starts kissing me, while slowly sliding his big dick in and out of my wet pussy. The excitement, the feel of the passion, with his big dick and kissing me I start to moan. " Mmmm.....Ahhhhh.....Ohhhhh.... I feel James move. He rolls to his side, facing the other direction. Jeff starts in and just a touch fast and harder. He then gets up, he lays down and tells me to ride him. This is a bad idea. I get loud like this. I straddle him. Slide his dick in. He pulls me over to kiss me and I start bobbing my pussy up and down on his dick. I didnt want to stop. Had to be about 20 min and I feel Jeff give me a few deep hard thrusts, pull me close and feel him unload in me. I lay ontop of him, feeling his cock, still hard, in me. We make out and kiss a little more. I slide off, go down on him to lick all the juices off bis dick. He gets hard again. I come back up and whisper. " We still have a week. Next time I want more than one load"
We get up, he leaves the room, I clean up and off to bed.
Next morning I ask James if he remembered anything. He me naked in the hot tub, but thats it. He thought he heard something while sleeping but passed it off to dreaming

Keeping it in the family

Very busy past month to 6 weeks. To start, my hubbies brother (Jeff) was in town for a couple weeks. Obviously we had him stay with us. Even tho they are a yr apart, he is older than hubby. They could pass as twins. With the exception of what they are working with down below😁
Jeff has always been a flirt. With all women. But with me, it goes alil farther. Maybe cause I give it back or because he is the big brother and likes to get unfder the skin of baby brother.
So over the yrs the flirting gets more aggresive. Started with names, sexy, beautiful, PT ( perfect tits ) knob goblin ( cause I like sucking dick hubby told him yrs ago ) Then onto stuff like James cant do what I could for you. You need big brother, etc. To the last few yrs touching/ grabbing my ass infront of James
When hubbys not around grab my hips or belly from behind and pull me close. Or cup my tits from behind. I just laugj and tell him he the biggest flirt.
One morning, I come down make coffee for everyone. Just my scrub bottoms and a bra. Top I put in the dryer, it was wrinkled. Jeff comes down, kinda was hoping he would. Give him alil view with all his flirting. I can play this game too. Lol He sits at the island and just stares. I pour him cup, look at him " um, hello..." he replies" Really PT. What am I sposed to do. Act like I dont see you like that" I lean over the island" well then, this view must be much better" I say with smile. I head upstairs then the grab my shirt and finish getting ready. Hubby leaves for work after I get my shirt and put it on
Next day I am off. Gym, errands in the morning. Afternoon lay out. About noon, no one home so into a bikini and out back I go. I position the lounger so the deck door can see it petfect so when Jeff gets back. So, lay out topless. About a half hr later my notification goes off on my phone the front door opened. I take my hand. Push my bottoms to the side, full view of me playing with myself and topless. About 30 min, phone goes off again. He went out on the porch and is on the phone. So I eaves drop thru the Ring doorbell. He is talking to someone saying how hot I am. And he just watched his brothers wife laying out topless playing with herself. Then I hear him say I would fuck her in a min. Wouldnt be the only time he did something with one of his brothers women. Now I got him!!!
That night the 3 of us just hanging out. Jeff ssys, " I had a crazy day. Was at an old friends. While he was doing a couple things, I was just at his back door. His neighbor was out tanning, topless." James was like what?!?! Jeff continued" that wasnt the half of it. She had her fingers wsy in herself playing. She was going to town with no care in the world if someone was watching" he was staring at me the whole time telling us. And I just had a smirk on my face. James was liks I heard enough and went to bed. As soon as I hear the door close, I lick my fingers, pull my silk shorts to the side and start playing with myself. I look at Jeff " is this what you saw, what did you do" Jeff nods, stands up, pulls his shorts down and grabs his THICK DICK.About 7 1/2 but THICK!!!
I get up. Walk over, put my fingers in his mouth, other hand grab his dick and say in his ear" you have 5 mins" he's like " huh," l drop to my knees, stroking his dick, look up " 5 min" I say. A couple licks up and down his shaft then I take the head of his fat cock in my lips. Slowly up on down just on it, with my tongue playing with it. My hand jerking him off, and every few times in and out and deep throat it and gag. No more than 2 min and he is ready. He pulls out, starts jerking off, I take my tanktop off, and hold my tits together. He unloads a huge one all over them. Nice and thick, and lots of it. Take a finger and lick some up to get his reaction. I atand, pat him on the cheek and say good boy. Give him a little kiss and start to walk upstairs. I turn and say" big brother is ALOT BIGGER than little brother" and head up.
Next morning, all I dreamed about was wanting to feel him in me. I get up, just a long silk shirt, barely covers my ass. I grab lube from my stand. James still asleep for abit. I head down to make coffee. A few min later Jeff comes down, just in his shorts. I am behind the island, he says " what was that last night" I just say " come back here please" He walks around, I put the lube on the counter. I hike up my silk shirt, lean over the island and say " fuck me, now. And hurry. James will be up soon" He grabs the lube, pull down his shorts and puts some on his cock. Walks up behind, one hand around my hip, the other guiding his dick in. Once in, the other hand grabs my hip. I moan as he slides it in. Slowly at first he starts. He then picks up the pace. You can hear our bodies slappimg together. With every thrust I let out an" ahhh...ahhh...ahhh" I must have been a little too loud, Jeff takes one hand and puts it over my mouth, the other now on my tit. And now he is just pounding away. The slap of our bodies louder and louder. About 5 min he pulls out, I turn and drop down. Take his fat dick in my mouth, my hands jerking him off. Less than a min he cums, ALOT AGAIN!!!! I gag its so much, spit some out and dripping from my chin. I wipe off. Look at him" OMG I wanted that bad. " I say asI head upstairs to get dressed.
So fucking hot!!

Keeping it in the family

Hot 🥵. I wish I got to this level with my sister in law that gave me quite a few raging hard ons 🤫

Not exactly family but close. My wife’s sister was married to a guy since they were young. He’s always had a thing for my wife ( a couple years younger than her sister ). She was only a young teen when her sister got married and she’s always had a crush on the brother in law. The sister and brother in law split about 10 years ago but we’ve always kept in touch with the BIL. Wifey was visiting her family 2 years back and the ex BIL asked my wife down to visit him and his new wife. I wasn’t on this trip. They video conferenced me when she was at their house. They had all been drinking wine and the BIL had his hand on the new wife’s tits. I finally said “am I gonna get to see them or you just teasing “. At which point he lifted new wife’s top off to give me a view. Then I promoted that wifey should join suit! With in a few mins the girls were making out. 10 mins later they were all naked. Seeing as I was still on video I just directed where people put their tongues, mouths and where he was to put his dick. They had a fun night. After all the shenanigans they were all relaxing on the bed. I’m still on the iPad and the BIL and new wife said they had fantasized about hooking up with my wife. They didnt know however that I was completely fine with it and quite enjoyed the show. She visited again the next week end for round 2. We thought we were going to get round 3 with the 4 of us a month back when we were visiting but the timing just didn’t work.

Not exactly family but close. My wife’s sister was married to a guy since they were young. He’s always had a thing for my wife ( a couple years younger than her sister ). She was only a young teen when her sister got married and she’s always had a crush on the brother in law. The sister and brother in law split about 10 years ago but we’ve always kept in touch with the BIL. Wifey was visiting her family 2 years back and the ex BIL asked my wife down to visit him and his new wife. I wasn’t on this trip. They video conferenced me when she was at their house. They had all been drinking wine and the BIL had his hand on the new wife’s tits. I finally said “am I gonna get to see them or you just teasing “. At which point he lifted new wife’s top off to give me a view. Then I promoted that wifey should join suit! With in a few mins the girls were making out. 10 mins later they were all naked. Seeing as I was still on video I just directed where people put their tongues, mouths and where he was to put his dick. They had a fun night. After all the shenanigans they were all relaxing on the bed. I’m still on the iPad and the BIL and new wife said they had fantasized about hooking up with my wife. They didnt know however that I was completely fine with it and quite enjoyed the show. She visited again the next week end for round 2. We thought we were going to get round 3 with the 4 of us a month back when we were visiting but the timing just didn’t work.
Forgot to add pics :)

Attachments

• IMG_5621.jpeg
    IMG_5621.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 207
  • IMG_5620.jpeg
    IMG_5620.jpeg
    582.6 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_5619.jpeg
    IMG_5619.jpeg
    617.1 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_5618.jpeg
    IMG_5618.jpeg
    672 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_5617.jpeg
    IMG_5617.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 201
After his brother left. A few days later be asked if I had fucked his brother. He said we were just too chummy with each other. Of course I said no. Just told him we were like that cause we knew it would get to him. Lol.

After his brother left. A few days later be asked if I had fucked his brother. He said we were just too chummy with each other. Of course I said no. Just told him we were like that cause we knew it would get to him. Lol.
@Hisdirtywhore did you not ask him if that would be ok with him, if you fucked his brother????
And have you already made him a knowing cuckold with other men???

Back