Katrina Thicc, getting divorced for real?

bnwo_4life

Male
Gold Member
So if you follow her Twitter, she’s married to a white guy. (Huge cuck)

If you have been a fan of hers, she’s been known as snowbunny, Katrina Blacked, Katrina Thicc, she’s internet famous in the cuckolding world.

Her husband comes off as a racist. If you hear him talk about non white people.

On their podcast he’s very rude and snide to Katrina, telling her she’s stupid and stuff…

Meanwhile this guy has like legos, and an iron man helmet and a painting of Michael Scott in the background.

She’s mentioned leaving him and divorcing him for a black man. (King Cobra)

All her tweets are making fun of her cuck talking about leaving him.

Is this a ploy to turn cucks on and get their attention?

Or is she finally leaving that guy. Watch the brainless podcast on YouTube.

Her husband (unless this is a character he plays) is just a really sad rude guy
IMG_5602.jpeg

Her husband is a fool. She’s the hottest woman I’ve ever seen
Hottest woman you have ever seen? Have you seen her lately? That picture above does look pretty nice but it was probably photoshopped and even if not you must have went blind after looking at her. There are literally millions of women hotter than her and I mean millions. I know a few baristas hotter than her. Dude watch some model videos once in a while are just go to your local mall and get out of the basement. On her recent podcast she looks fat and over done on the makeup and surgery. If I was generous I would give her a 5-6.

Hottest woman you have ever seen? Have you seen her lately? That picture above does look pretty nice but it was probably photoshopped and even if not you must have went blind after looking at her. There are literally millions of women hotter than her and I mean millions. I know a few baristas hotter than her. Dude watch some model videos once in a while are just go to your local mall and get out of the basement. On her recent podcast she looks fat and over done on the makeup and surgery. If I was generous I would give her a 5-6.
We all don’t have to like the same person or same type.

If a woman’s clothing size is anything smaller than Large, she can’t do anything for me.

Katrina is the perfect blend of slut, bbc queen, real person, and sex addict I love

We all don’t have to like the same person or same type.

If a woman’s clothing size is anything smaller than Large, she can’t do anything for me.

Katrina is the perfect blend of slut, bbc queen, real person, and sex addict I love
Yes I understand beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but that being said she is still not the hottest woman you have ever seen. You are simply exaggerating.

I'm a female and I agree with you. Her lasts boob job was completely ridiculous. They were too big before she started and now they just look dumb. When ever I see her, I think of cum receptacle because what guy would ever want that ugly bitch other than to use her holes.

Last edited:
I'm a female and I agree with you. Her lasts boob job was completely ridiculous. They were too beg before she started and now they just look dumb. When ever I see her, I think of cum receptacle because what guy would ever want that ugly bitch other than to use her holes.
The first picture of her in this thread is not too bad. It must have been from a few years ago. Back then maybe she was better looking but I just checked her out in a recent video and she has let herself go to hell. I wouldn’t even give her a 6 at this point. Women need to stop having plastic surgery. Any doctor worth a grain of salt will tell you that once you cut the skin it will never be the same. Just like accidentally cutting yourself there will be scar tissue. Women get things done to their face and it might look ok initially after healing but over the years they end up looking worse. Age gracefully and you will be far more attractive. Exercise and eating healthy are the best way to be hot as an older woman.

Back