Just another fantasy

kinkyz

Male
My first story. Im by no means a writer and honestly i suck at English. But i have been wanting to write a sex story.

Hope you all enjoy.

5:30 am alarm beeping… I walk over and cut it off and hop back in bed. Forgetting to cut it off the night before because it was the weekend. Laying there half wide awake with morning wood i look over at my wife sleeping. I slowly doze off and we both awake around 8:15. We start our normal morning routine. She get up lets the dogs out and i lay in bed scrolling through social media. She jumps back in bed and we cuddle some. Morning wood start to creep up and i can feel my cock pressing against her lower back. She wiggles a little and pushes back against me. I am thinking to myself how i may get lucky on some morning sex. Shortly after she gets up and says I’m hungry. I reply you sure do like to tease me… she gives me a look with a little grin and wink. Telling me that i like it. She isn’t wrong. I love it when she teases me. It makes me rock hard.

The day continues as normal. We eat, then start some projects and chores around the house. Lunch time comes around 1:45 so we go inside to heat up some left overs. She ask me if i would like to smoke. I tell her thats fine, today has been productive and that i could use a hit or two to knock the edge off and maybe help me focus some. She packs a small bowl and we head outside on the back deck to enjoy the sun, eat and smoke.

Couple hits later we are done eating and just relaxing. Chatting about things we would like to do around the house. The conversation slowly starts to die off and we end up sitting in silence. I ask if she is ready to get back at it. She says yes let me grab the plates as she gets up and walks towards me. Taking her hand she slow rubs up my leg and grabs the plate off my lap. I look up at her and she looks at me the same way she did this morning. I say to her “you’re nothing but a tease sometimes” she laughs and says who says I’m teasing with a wink. I hop up and follow her inside. She lays the plates down and i come up behind her. I press up against her grabbing her ass and kissing her neck. She leans her head back and lets out a deep breath. I could tell she was done teasing and was wanting more.

We head to the bedroom and start to undress. Im looking at her body thinking how lucky i am. My wife has a great build. Athletic, some muscles, short brunette hair, a gorgeous face with some pretty eyes, small perky tits with a fat ass and thighs. Perfect in my opinion and I notice that other men think so too because I catch them looking when we are out. She jumps on the bed lying on her back and spreading her legs. I come in slowly kissing her from her calves up to her inner thighs, stopping right before i get to her pussy. Teasing her just as she has did me earlier this morning. I get up walk into the closet to grab her favorite toy, a pink vibrator with different settings that seems to really help get her spot. I walk out cut it on and tell her to get comfortable. I start by licking her to use some of my saliva to get her wet so the vibrator can slide up and down her clit.

A few minutes pass and i can tell she is starting to really get in the mood. She grabs the vibrator and takes over while telling me to go get another toy. I ask which one, already knowing what she likes and what does it for her. She looks at me softly saying the big one of course moaning from the pleasure of the vibrator. I walk into the closet and go to the toy drawer. The big one she refers to is a large black dildo 10 inches long and 2 inches thick. I grab the small bottle of lube and walk back to the bed. Using some lube that I squeezed out in my hand i rub it all over the dildo as she continues to play with herself. I get on my knees beside and lay the dildo between her legs right in front of her pussy.

This particular scenario is really hot to me. It gets me really hard and my wife knows it. She has slowly opened up sexually since we have been together. She has been willing to try things and i have admitted to her about things she has did in the past that i liked. One of them has been her having sex with black men especially since she had did it multiple times. Her being a Snowbunny may bother some men but not to me.

We continue with some four play as i reach down and grab the dildo. I can tell her breathing has changed when i do this. I slowly move it towards her laying the tip against her lips right under the vibrator. I can see her pussy start to pulse. I gently push it against her as she opens up some letting half the head in. I can see she is really wet. I start kissing her on her stomach and work may way up to her lips then to her ear whispering to her “do you like that” she nods and moans. I lean up and grab her tits with my left hand as I’m holding the dildo with my right. She continues to use the vibrator on her spot. After about a minute she takes her other hand reaches down and grabs the dildo from me. I move my hand out the way allowing her to do her thing. She rolls her eyes back as she slowly lets the dildo glide into her. I can hear how wet she is as i start to stroke my cock. Taking only about half of it she slowly pulls it out and pushes it back in. Fucking her self nice and slow. I whisper out “ oh you like that?” She replies back “yes i love how big it is” then slowly pushes the whole thing inside of her. My cock is throbbing as i am so turned on by how sexy my wife is taking such a big cock inside her.

She continues to use it on her self for a few mor minutes before she pulls it out to just where the tip is inside. She takes a few deep breaths then her breathing start to pick up. As i start to stroke my cock a little I whisper out “thats right baby take that big black cock”… her moaning gets louder. We both are into it at this point. She is so close to cumming, i tell her “cum for me baby, cum all over that black cock”. She lets out loud moan and squirts. Soaking the sheets and covering the toys. She looks up at me panting. I look down and notice some pre cum leaking out. She grabs my cock licks it off and gives me a few good sucks before say “now i want your cock to fill me up”. I lay down on the bed and she straddles me. Slowly sliding down on me i can feel how wet and warm she is. I slide in no problem and she takes every inch of me inside. Im so hard and turned on right now from how she feels. Knowing that she was just stretched out by something much bigger than me gives me chills. She starts to ride slow, bouncing her fat ass up and down as i grip it. Faster and faster she bounces. Knowing that I’m getting closer and closer to blowing my 4 day load inside her. She whispers in my ear “you like how i feel” i nod, she whispers again “you like how i feel after being stretched out” i moan! She continues to ride me fast and hard. Im so close i can feel it. She sits up starts to roll her hips and tells me to fill her up, i pull her down and start to kiss her as i start to fuck her hard and fast. Pulling her hair she starts to moan yelling out “ohh ohh I’m going to cum again”. I grab her hips pull her close, i can feel her get wetter as she cum’s. I then start to unload inside her pumping every ounce i had into her. We start to kiss again. And whisper to each other “I love you”. She rolls off of me onto her side. I scoot up behind her holder her as we both fall asleep for a mid day nap.

Back