Just a newbie!

BNWO... What does that really mean to you.A black man just wants to know.
To me personally… it’s an acknowledgment that our current world structure needs to change. Like change change. Not to get into deep but white people need something to serve. Beyond themselves. It’s obvious to me that religion doesn’t work. So… I choose black men. I want to be subservient and submissive. I want the world to be a better place and I feel like black dominance has the power to balance everything out. A correction if you will.

That’s awesome! We have plenty of friends out that way!! We can get her on board in time. We just need some actual interactions in public. Maybe meetup and have some drinks.

To me personally… it’s an acknowledgment that our current world structure needs to change. Like change change. Not to get into deep but white people need something to serve. Beyond themselves. It’s obvious to me that religion doesn’t work. So… I choose black men. I want to be subservient and submissive. I want the world to be a better place and I feel like black dominance has the power to balance everything out. A correction if you will.
200.gif

Back