June 2018

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
I didn't think I could make this post so soon, but there are a ton of people who are following me on this site that are from the Phoenix area.

So what I want to do is try and organize an Arizona hung men's group.

I was a member of a NYC Hung Men's group - there were 25 of us - and there were 5 guys in the group who were single and met 20-30 single women per year that wanted to meet and have fun with hung guys.

This is a win-win for everyone.

But I want to say this upfront - if you are a hung guy and you do not meet single women - please do not act or behave THIRSTY with the other guys in the group.
I'm begging you - if you have trouble meeting women on your own - be grateful that there are other guys in the group that have MORE game than you - and just count your lucky stars that you are part of this group.

ok??

I was on the lower end in NYC - I would meet around 20 single and married women per year that wanted hung men. But there were a couple guys that met way more than 30 single and married women per year.

In Arizona - I do not meet that many women anymore. If I had to estimate, id say I meet around 5 women per year now (since 2021).

But I think this can work...

So if you are a hung guy in Phoenix and you like this group idea - leave a comment below with the following info
Have You ever been a part of a hung group before?
Are you available at night, weekends or during the day?
Do you have a house to potentially host a party?
Are you open to being a sponsor for a hotel suite? (We will have more than one sponsor per party)
When was your last STD test? (put the exact date of the test)

6-7 meetups (I am selective)
Have not been in a hung group before
Available daytime weekdays but weekday nights can be arranged
Cannot host
Will be happy to sponsor a hotel suite
4/10/2024

I didn't think I could make this post so soon, but there are a ton of people who are following me on this site that are from the Phoenix area.

So what I want to do is try and organize an Arizona hung men's group.

I was a member of a NYC Hung Men's group - there were 25 of us - and there were 5 guys in the group who were single and met 20-30 single women per year that wanted to meet and have fun with hung guys.

This is a win-win for everyone.

But I want to say this upfront - if you are a hung guy and you do not meet single women - please do not act or behave THIRSTY with the other guys in the group.
I'm begging you - if you have trouble meeting women on your own - be grateful that there are other guys in the group that have MORE game than you - and just count your lucky stars that you are part of this group.

ok??

I was on the lower end in NYC - I would meet around 20 single and married women per year that wanted hung men. But there were a couple guys that met way more than 30 single and married women per year.

In Arizona - I do not meet that many women anymore. If I had to estimate, id say I meet around 5 women per year now (since 2021).

But I think this can work...

So if you are a hung guy in Phoenix and you like this group idea - leave a comment below with the following info
Have You ever been a part of a hung group before?
Are you available at night, weekends or during the day?
Do you have a house to potentially host a party?
Are you open to being a sponsor for a hotel suite? (We will have more than one sponsor per party)
When was your last STD test? (put the exact date of the test)
Not to discredit you or what you are doing but we have a solid group in AZ already. From Tucson to phoenix.

Do your thing though, if you want to get in with us hit me.

I only responded bc you said you aren’t meeting women in AZ like you were back east.

We are on telegram and kik.

Meeting plenty of opportunities

6-7 meetups (I am selective)
Have not been in a hung group before
Available daytime weekdays but weekday nights can be arranged
Cannot host
Will be happy to sponsor a hotel suite
4/10/2024
thanks man - great to connect.

My hope is that this post can be seen by more guys - that way we can create a nice group in the Phx area.
When things are organized, its just easier to meet and connect with the right people and it takes much less effort on everyone's behalf.

Thanks for the message.

I will send you a DM. But to be clear - I have been on this site for many years. I have never run across the "group" you say exists. If that is by design, then you guys did a great job. But I'm unclear why you are reaching out now. Unless, you guys feel threatened or territorial and that I might be more successful than you.

My post was not a competition - as I said, I had no idea you existed. You can't compete against a ghost.
If you think we or I care enough to feel threatened lol then start your group my man, don’t let me stop you.

Plenty of beautiful ladies in the state and near by was the point of my message.

The lifestyle is just good clean fun for me, some of the other guys do their own Channels.

Best of luck to you and your group.

No problem

For the record, your comments are weird. I sent you a private DM, which you chose to ignore and instead decided to make a public declaration. But something doesn't add up. You claim to be part of a "group." But since you refuse to provide more info or details - that makes me question how healthy this group might be.

I respect privacy and discretion - but just so we are clear - you reached out to me (not the reverse)

So why did you say, "hey you should know about our "group?"

Based on the fact that you didn't want to answer any questions - it seems like you were trying to convince me to Stop making a group of my own. I don't know why you would care - but it sounds like you care a lot!

I hope you have a great weekend. I didn't know about you before your post and I will forget about you after this post. I hope you can do the same thing. That's my hope. You run a secret group in Arizona - I hope it stays that way and we can live our lives in peace and harmony. I do not visit Tuscon - so I hope you help the women in Tucson.

For any women in Phoenix - please reach out - I am seeking to create a Hung Mens Group in the Phx Area.
You come off as weird. And i can see why you aren’t having luck, you talk too much. So yes I did ignore the message you sent.
I don’t want to entertain an in private conversation or have too much time on your hands respectfully.

You keep doing what you are doing which is being on here for years saying there’s no women and we will continue the same.

Stay up though!

Thanks for the message.

I will send you a DM. But to be clear - I have been on this site for many years. I have never run across the "group" you say exists. If that is by design, then you guys did a great job. But I'm unclear why you are reaching out now. Unless, you guys feel threatened or territorial and that I might be more successful than you.

My post was not a competition - as I said, I had no idea you existed. You can't compete against a ghost.
I've chatted with you in the comments about said group at least 2 years ago when you were thinking about starting one. Which I replied that we'd be open to new recruits that fit our criteria. AZBullpen on twitter, fetlife and reddit lifestyle and content creation. All elite experienced in shape hung regularly tested gentlemen bulls that come highly recommended from local Arizona lifestyle ladies and cpls.

Back