Jamaica honeymoon

newbies4fun

Couple
Hey all, wife and I are planning our honeymoon and we decided to go to Jamaica. We are going in a few weeks and would love to hear what resorts you all would recommend. We are staying for 2 weeks. Obviously would love to find locals for the wife while we are there as well so if you are local feel free to pm us.

Attachments

• IMG_7895.jpeg
    IMG_7895.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
Hey all, wife and I are planning our honeymoon and we decided to go to Jamaica. We are going in a few weeks and would love to hear what resorts you all would recommend. We are staying for 2 weeks. Obviously would love to find locals for the wife while we are there as well so if you are local feel free to pm us.
Hedo

Would love to hear an update on that! ❤️

My wife wants to plan an all inclusive trip to Jamaica as our next anniversary vacation as well. Ive heard that on site there are no "locals" but im hoping maybe some workers there might be able to help... Hopefully you get some responses soon! Also congrats on getting married and enjoy your time together on your honeymoon!

Fucking hot

Will we be trying for a honeymoon baby?

Here's just one example of a hotwife spending time with a local
bbc in Jamacia, while her cuckold hubby films the action.
There is no place like Jamaica. In fact, I believe Jamaica was created specifically for Black men and White women to meet and let loose their carnal desires. 💯

Back