Jacuzzi and my Vietnamese Wife

JDST1975

Male
Gold Member
Our first time was on vacation when we decided to have a nice nightcap in the hotel jacuzzi. Four college guys hopped in with us, I went for drinks. When I got back, they were already slinging my wife’s bathing suit across the pool. She looked at me like what’s happening, but I assured her she could have fun. Not seconds later I could see one of them had come behind her and entered her vagina with his penis. She pleasured them all for four hours. It was about 4:30 am when we got to bed lol.

Our first time was on vacation when we decided to have a nice nightcap in the hotel jacuzzi. Four college guys hopped in with us, I went for drinks. When I got back, they were already slinging my wife’s bathing suit across the pool. She looked at me like what’s happening, but I assured her she could have fun. Not seconds later I could see one of them had come behind her and entered her vagina with his penis. She pleasured them all for four hours. It was about 4:30 am when we got to bed lol.
So jealous wish it was me aswell your wife is absolutely gorgeous

Very sexy, love to know her if she's bi... maybe something else for you to look into :)

Hot!

Back