I've always wanted breast augmentation

missEmma

Female
I don't have big breasts.
I live on my own and have a normal job and I have the money and savings to do my own life.
My sister has a good 75E. My mom has bigger ones. Most of my female relatives have an above-average rack. I'd gladly put up with back pain if my tits were big enough.
My best friend since forever is still a slim bitch and she has a natural cup F. Do you not think I've always noticed men prefer chicks with huge breasts?
I've been thinking about getting at getting a silicone upgrade since like 15. My mom tried her hardest to beat my sluttish ideas out of me and I eventually stopped bringing up the subject with her.
I could do it. Everyone says I'd look like a w_h.o.r_e if I had big implants. I sort of want to look like a slut a lot of the time and make men turn their heads for me. And yes, I am a vain doll...
So here I am contemplating calling this clinic and asking for intake or whatever en then I always put the paper back into my bag.
But on the other hand, I am sort of proud to be able to do the "normal", "girl-next-door" "innocent" thing. Men seem to like that too.
And the big reason in my mind to NOT get my breasts enlarged: I still have this dream of settling down in a few years and get a white hubby that then doesn't mind taking out the trash and vacuum and maybe occasionally cleans the bathroom even, and hopefully spoil me rotten ;)
Most of my friends, even the ones with a small chest, suggest I don't do it and that I'd regret it later and that I'm hot enough for any man already.
Anyway. I just rant like this sometimes.

I'm considering them too. I don;t want to be bigger, just firmer and perkier. I had a reduction from DDD to a C cup and we are VERY happy with that decision. But now that I am a bit older, gravity is taking its tolland it might be time. Research the Docotr well, talk to them a LOT and if you are not fully comfortable that they understand what you want, find someone else. J (the wife)

I don't have big breasts.
I live on my own and have a normal job and I have the money and savings to do my own life.
My sister has a good 75E. My mom has bigger ones. Most of my female relatives have an above-average rack. I'd gladly put up with back pain if my tits were big enough.
My best friend since forever is still a slim bitch and she has a natural cup F. Do you not think I've always noticed men prefer chicks with huge breasts?
I've been thinking about getting at getting a silicone upgrade since like 15. My mom tried her hardest to beat my sluttish ideas out of me and I eventually stopped bringing up the subject with her.
I could do it. Everyone says I'd look like a w_h.o.r_e if I had big implants. I sort of want to look like a slut a lot of the time and make men turn their heads for me. And yes, I am a vain doll...
So here I am contemplating calling this clinic and asking for intake or whatever en then I always put the paper back into my bag.
But on the other hand, I am sort of proud to be able to do the "normal", "girl-next-door" "innocent" thing. Men seem to like that too.
And the big reason in my mind to NOT get my breasts enlarged: I still have this dream of settling down in a few years and get a white hubby that then doesn't mind taking out the trash and vacuum and maybe occasionally cleans the bathroom even, and hopefully spoil me rotten ;)
Most of my friends, even the ones with a small chest, suggest I don't do it and that I'd regret it later and that I'm hot enough for any man already.
Anyway. I just rant like this sometimes.
You should do it.....Huge Breasts are fantastic!!

Back