It's time for us to experience it. Celebrating 20 years and need a Bill BBC as our gift.

Need big and strong men who are located in South Florida? Will likely need several hours so not a quickie. Are you looking for a a good time we are 2 very sexual people who need to break down walls so together we can explore all a man and a woman can do together. Would be so amazing.

I want us to experience this fantasy of mine together.us haven't been able to discuss it. So I'm hoping to see him enjoy enjoy it, and . Be part of it so we can get into the next phase of our lives one way or another and put the BS to rest. .

I fantasize about being with 2 men.and have him participate. He can watch to start but I want him to get fucked just like m.le. He's not sure he can handle watching me get fucked by a BBC, I'm not sure If I can handle it either. But knowing how he loves to suck dick and get fucked as a smooth bottom, therefore I want him to join, so I can enjoy it and be fucked in his tight little ass like me. I want to suck a man's dick or two with him. The. I want my guy and tell me to squirt all all over. I want us to be fucked in the ass together, at the same time hip to hip. he I want to be DPd and thrown around life a rag doll. and throw around like a rag doll
getting bummed and cumming as I watch and as he watches me. I want to be so weak at the end it as is I'm exhausted and drained. I want to swallow all the cum of all of them and be messy so I'm drenched in it for him to clean me up.

It's been a fantasy I've had for a long time and maybe this way I won't need words to answer my questions, I have the truth, AI just want to see it and get off by it if he will agree to join the fun.

Last edited:
Back