It’s Time

meg114

Female
From
MI, US
I have been on this site on rare occasions as time and inclination has allowed. I’m a newly retired teacher (able to retire early as my husband has had a good career). He’s certainly hinted that he’s interested in exploring a cuckold relationship. However, I’m not convinced, yet, that this is something we should consider. My concern is this: I don’t get a lot out of sex. I enjoy pleasing my husband, but for me, I don’t often orgasm, and when I do, they’re not particularly strong. To put it bluntly, he’s not well endowed. So, what I’m extremely curious to learn is how much a better equipped and better skilled lover could improve my sex life. Through the years I’ve read about size not mattering, but also that the depth of a woman’s vagina can vary greatly. Mine, as far as I can assess, is deep. So, in order to achieve these remarkable orgasms we females seem to have with much better equipped lovers, how much does the size and expertise matter?

My curiosity is piqued, wondering if I can indeed have these earth moving orgasms with the right man. But if I end up with the ‘meh’ kind I have now, I’m not sure it’s worth pursuing this. So, to you women who may have been in a similar situation, can you please share with me how sex has changed for you, and, frankly, how much better a well equipped experience lover matters?

Now that I’m retired, I intend to put some effort into whether or not this is right for me.

Thank you!

I chat with many girls/women/wives/moms who have had similar questions. After they have had the experience, almost to the person, the reactions have been that it exceeded their highest expectations. They all said they felt sexier and more beautiful than ever and wanted more. The only regret has been not starting much sooner.....I wish you the best!

I have been on this site on rare occasions as time and inclination has allowed. I’m a newly retired teacher (able to retire early as my husband has had a good career). He’s certainly hinted that he’s interested in exploring a cuckold relationship. However, I’m not convinced, yet, that this is something we should consider. My concern is this: I don’t get a lot out of sex. I enjoy pleasing my husband, but for me, I don’t often orgasm, and when I do, they’re not particularly strong. To put it bluntly, he’s not well endowed. So, what I’m extremely curious to learn is how much a better equipped and better skilled lover could improve my sex life. Through the years I’ve read about size not mattering, but also that the depth of a woman’s vagina can vary greatly. Mine, as far as I can assess, is deep. So, in order to achieve these remarkable orgasms we females seem to have with much better equipped lovers, how much does the size and expertise matter?

My curiosity is piqued, wondering if I can indeed have these earth moving orgasms with the right man. But if I end up with the ‘meh’ kind I have now, I’m not sure it’s worth pursuing this. So, to you women who may have been in a similar situation, can you please share with me how sex has changed for you, and, frankly, how much better a well equipped experience lover matters?

Now that I’m retired, I intend to put some effort into whether or not this is right for me.

Thank you!
Lover skill has a lot to do with it. And foreplay obviously. If he’s in board why not try it and see?

Lover skill has a lot to do with it. And foreplay obviously. If he’s in board why not try it and see?
Thank you for replying! I guess I’m hoping to set some realistic expectations before trying. I’ve only been with one guy, who I described earlier. So, it’s a very big step for me/husband, and I guess I want to know if I should temper my expectations a bit, or could I be under-valuing the prospect as well? More info / insight certainly couldn’t hurt 🙂

Back