It’s gonna happen finally

Taking her away for a sexy night tomorrow. Bags packed with a new Shane diesel sleeve that I’ve made sure she’s seen but thinks I don’t know that she knows
I’ve Hired a guy with a 11” bbc with a similar build to myself to come to our hotel and act like a hotel guest in the public bar “make friends with him over a few cocktails” then when she is in the hot tub I’ll sneak him and hide him in the second room where im going to leave the bag with Shane in.
I plan on eating her for abit so she’s super wet then blindfold her up and go to my bag in the other room
He will then come out of the room with her ass up in the air ready to take his bbc

She will think he’s me with the sleeve giving her the fuck of her life, shes on the pill so I’ve told him he may cum inside her.
I am so excited to watch this from the other room with the door open ready to film her first ever bbc when hes finished with her I’ve asked him wait in the hot tub and get her in there after ive cleaned up her cum filled pussy,
Can’t wait for her to walk in and see the huge bbc waiting for her that she just fucked then she can fuck him again in the tub
Exciting times

Do you think anyone will mistake a toy for a big, throbbing black dick?
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
she has said she wants to try she just has no idea when. When she knows she will know what time it is

Back