Island Vacation Barbados

april6987

Female
Real Person
I know this has been discussed on here a lot, but I was wondering if any one has been to Barbados? I would really like to go on an island trip in
February and was thinking Barbados. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you April

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this has been discussed on here a lot, but I was wondering if any one has been to Barbados? I would really like to go on an island trip in
Thank you April
If you don't mind crossing the Atlantic, then I can recommend the Canary Islands.

Thank you April
Quite nice you will like it. Northeastern part is very remeinescent of english coast and Southwestern very tropical. Nice place.

Great holiday destination. We stayed in an old rum factory hotel on the south west coast, very quaint. Looking back could have easily had some fun with locals on a night out but was too young and innocent 😇

Great holiday destination. We stayed in an old rum factory hotel on the south west coast, very quaint. Looking back could have easily had some fun with locals on a night out but was too young and innocent 😇
That sounds awesome, was it a long time ago?

I've been there several times. Depends on what you want to do- just a hotel -a resort or an all inclusive
Thank you so very much for your time and responding to me, it means a lot.
Looking into resort or all inclusive. I am hoping I am not to far behind at this point.
Thank you again

IMG_7332.jpegIMG_7336.jpegIMG_7170.jpegIMG_7198.jpegI know this has been discussed on here a lot, but I was wondering if any one has been to Barbados? I would really like to go on an island trip in
Thank you April
We were there in May , beautiful, friendly , typical Caribbean lifestyle , laid back , island time . If you want a good tour try Capt Larry .

We were there in May , beautiful, friendly , typical Caribbean lifestyle , laid back , island time . If you want a good tour try Capt Larry .
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to me. I would love to know anything that would make my trip better. May I ask where a good place to stay would be? Would February be a good time to go or would you suggest more towards April?
I welcome any suggestions
Thank you

I think February is fine the weather is pretty consistent year round , though as you get more into summer the chance of rain or severe weather increases (though hurricanes are rare ) . We stayed at Royal Sandals , close to airport , beautiful beach . There are Airbnbs available, but do you your homework, some areas are better then others . There are some very high priced options if you have the money .

I think February is fine the weather is pretty consistent year round , though as you get more into summer the chance of rain or severe weather increases (though hurricanes are rare ) . We stayed at Royal Sandals , close to airport , beautiful beach . There are Airbnbs available, but do you your homework, some areas are better then others . There are some very high priced options if you have the money .
Thank you so much

Back