Island Bull (Bahamas)

SandLord

Male
Real Person
Hey there, I’m a 26 year old, interesting in engage with Spade Queens, that live in the Bahamas or on Vacation. I travel a lot but if you give me notice I’ll try to be Home for when you decide to visit.

If anyone has a vacation plan or is planning one Please don’t hesitate to contact.

Attachments

• 65F5971E-C9A8-47B6-A0DE-C9ACD6930D01.jpeg
    65F5971E-C9A8-47B6-A0DE-C9ACD6930D01.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 112
Hey there, I’m a 26 year old, interesting in engage with Spade Queens, that live in the Bahamas or on Vacation. I travel a lot but if you give me notice I’ll try to be Home for when you decide to visit.

If anyone has a vacation plan or is planning one Please don’t hesitate to contact.

So damn sexy. I’ll visit just for you! I’m in Miami.

I'm going to Bahamas in next March idk if your interested

How hung?

Back