Is there a good time?

So, I was wondering is there a right time for this. Has been my fantasy for a pretty decent amount of time. Tried brining it up once but got rejected. We're planning ******* now, to settle and start a family. Is it too late? We're still in our late twenties, just frightened that if I'll gather the balls to do it it'll be too late.

Dont do it
It not worth it
Blacks will ruin her
Don't try and stop it once you're watching your innocent shy bride getting fucked like she's never had before
Don't try and put an end once I've put my cock deeper in her pussy than you did and made her cum harder and louder than you have.
It's way too late once she's been treated like the woman that she kept from you

Don't try and stop it once you're watching your innocent shy bride getting fucked like she's never had before
Don't try and put an end once I've put my cock deeper in her pussy than you did and made her cum harder and louder than you have.
It's way too late once she's been treated like the woman that she kept from you
extremely sexy wow, i'm kinda hoping her to get that fuckcing shes never had

The time when your planning to start a family and have ki ds is not the time to start having 3 somes. Just my .02 and if you push it you could trash your relationship. Keep in mind she already said no. This is your fantatsy not hers. Push it on her and you'll be looking for another finance'

The time when your planning to start a family and have ki ds is not the time to start having 3 somes. Just my .02 and if you push it you could trash your relationship. Keep in mind she already said no. This is your fantatsy not hers. Push it on her and you'll be looking for another finance'
Yes I know and completely understand. I've had this for a long time, way before we started planning to start a family. Just wondering if after some time is it even possible or does this just doesn't work when there's little ones in life.

Back