Is it possible to detect if my girlfriend's pussies have had big cocks in front of me? I mean the shape of the pussies. lips etc.

A question that has been bothering me since the day I started dating my girlfriend. I found out that there were two guys who used to fuck her regularly before we started dating (later I found out that they used to fuck her even after we started dating..) The 2 guys turned out to have huge cocks and one of them had a monstrous cock! According to my girlfriend, the first guy had a huge cock 3 times more than mine... and the second guy, according to her, has an enormous cock. So big that my friend and her friends would challenge each other to see who could fit it all inside. Once for the pussy, once for the mouth, and the most challenging was the ass.. my girlfriend "won" for the first time... this guy's cock was 5-6 times bigger than mine in our estimation (that's what my girlfriend says - I've seen pictures... 😵‍💫😔)

I noticed that my girlfriend's pussy was different from the rest of the pussy I had seen before.. Her pussy looked "used", and I say that gently.. Even when I brought her her first black dildo, it looked like she had a lot of experience with huge cocks, also how that she grabbed it, or how she opened her pussy to allow it to go in more smoothly but what shocked me the most was that she shoved the whole huge dildo inside her for the first time!!!

Is it possible to tell about the past of that girl by the shape of the pussies and lips? Please I would be happy to help

Contradicted yourself ngl. You seem dudes' dick. Already got the evidence you saw yourself so I don't know why you're dating her to begin with. Time to use your brain for actual rationalization and realize your questionable choice. If I were you, if you were still into that lifestyle related to bnwo, find a woman that has little to no experience to begin with. Trust me you will get more satisfaction doing it with a woman who either is a virgin or lack sexual experience who might be into the space of bnwo. Hope this helps.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you completely.

Doctors and everyone tells you cannot.
But in my experience you absolutely can tell, or feel the difference if she's had many or is a sizequeen.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you completely.

Doctors and everyone tells you cannot.
But in my experience you absolutely can tell, or feel the difference if she's had many or is a sizequeen.
A question that has been bothering me since the day I started dating my girlfriend. I found out that there were two guys who used to fuck her regularly before we started dating (later I found out that they used to fuck her even after we started dating..) The 2 guys turned out to have huge cocks and one of them had a monstrous cock! According to my girlfriend, the first guy had a huge cock 3 times more than mine... and the second guy, according to her, has an enormous cock. So big that my friend and her friends would challenge each other to see who could fit it all inside. Once for the pussy, once for the mouth, and the most challenging was the ass.. my girlfriend "won" for the first time... this guy's cock was 5-6 times bigger than mine in our estimation (that's what my girlfriend says - I've seen pictures... 😵‍💫😔)

I noticed that my girlfriend's pussy was different from the rest of the pussy I had seen before.. Her pussy looked "used", and I say that gently.. Even when I brought her her first black dildo, it looked like she had a lot of experience with huge cocks, also how that she grabbed it, or how she opened her pussy to allow it to go in more smoothly but what shocked me the most was that she shoved the whole huge dildo inside her for the first time!!!

Is it possible to tell about the past of that girl by the shape of the pussies and lips? Please I would be happy to help
The only way you know someone took a women's virginity is if her hymen is broken but other than that you cannot tell how many partners she had previously. Plus not all women are born with hymens so from my perspective he needs a woman with less experience to corrupt, not a woman who is already used to sex due to his own admission of gf telling him they used to do it regularly. I think we would be more satisfied on my opinion

All this is in your head, because if you didn't have any prior knowledge you would have no thought. That's why they do blind tests that include placebos. If what you think is happening is really the case, after women had babies, there would be no hope for men's d1cks. Your insecurity will drive you nuts.

Back