Is it natural?

JDST1975

Male
Gold Member
I never realized that I would enjoy watching my delicate Vietnamese wife being violated by a hung alpha male until it happened. It wasn’t planned. She was alone in a jacuzzi while I was getting drinks when another man hopped in and began speaking with her. As I walked back, I could see the strings of her bathing suit being carried downstream in the fake waterfall. There was much undulation under the water that I had to watch before she had to explain herself at the hotel room.

Attachments

• IMG_1449.png
    IMG_1449.png
    782.8 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_1451.png
    IMG_1451.png
    937.5 KB · Views: 129
I never realized that I would enjoy watching my delicate Vietnamese wife being violated by a hung alpha male until it happened. It wasn’t planned. She was alone in a jacuzzi while I was getting drinks when another man hopped in and began speaking with her. As I walked back, I could see the strings of her bathing suit being carried downstream in the fake waterfall. There was much undulation under the water that I had to watch before she had to explain herself at the hotel room.
she is a very attractive woman, you lucky duck ;)

I think sex is natural, I think people connecting is natural, and often people enjoying each other's company and having a good time can be turned on and lead to sex. Just my thoughts though.

Sounds kinda fishy to me!

Back