Is Collettes any good?

I've heard a couple of good reviews about this place but I still dont know anything about it. Are there a lot of attractive younger people that go? Which nights are best? And I heard that there is a way to get in cheap, something to do with the wife no wearing panties or something lol is this true?

Overall, yes, Collette's is a good club. Everyone from young couples/singles to older couples - 40s-60s - show up, also. Depends on what you're looking for to tell you which nights are "best." If looking for single males, Fridays are the night to go. Other couples? Saturdays and Fridays. Unicorns? Any time. Discount for wife removing her panties? Usually on a Friday...gets you a discount on entry fee.

Now, for the "others" on Collette's...come with a FULL wallet/purse/money clip. There's the membership fee, the nightly entry fee and the costs for ice, mixers, etc. In other words, short of there being slots to pay for the toilets, expect to pay for EVERYTHING! Other clubs in the Houston area...and we've been to Collette's Dallas and New Orleans in addition to Houston...give you mixers for free - cokes, sprite, water, ice, juices, etc. You get the idea. Collette's charges for all of those and their nightly entry fees are higher than other clubs in the area, too. The owners have done a credible job of establishing a "brand" name; however, from our POV, the experience isn't any better, and sometimes is less, than any other club in the area. We still go but we know we'll be "nickeled and dimed" every step of the way. So, that discount for your wife doing without her panties (which she was probably doing anyway; Collette's will get that and more if you use any of their mixers.

Back